• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RavenRaziel98

Non-Mafia Bulbagarden Survivor: Paldea - Minish wins

Well, guess it's finally time for my holiday Canada trip ^^
  2. RavenRaziel98

Well, that was kinda what I expected, except for the lack of ExLight votes, more thought it would be a 5-2/4-3/4-2-1 scenario XD Good job EPT, ultimately everything went according to the main plan and we ended up ensuring to secure the win for the tribe ^^
  3. RavenRaziel98

Bruh XD I almost went bankrupt for going high on an Ace :ROFLMAO:
  4. RavenRaziel98

I did the same thing, because I expected everyone to do it lol.
  5. RavenRaziel98

^ Add 3. Because I'm your favorite son? :cry:
  6. RavenRaziel98

2 reasons: 1. Despite all situations and most of the time either performing mediocre or straight up horrible - I'm still here. Like the Bob Sledding Team from Jamaika, I achieved reaching the big round against all odds. Remember the comp with the questions where the majority answer was that I'm...
  7. RavenRaziel98

I annoyed my actual alliances to hell with my paranoid episodes, need to keep that in check more. DawningWinds for interfering with (and in the end actually stopping) my plan of getting the entire EPT to be the last players alive (no hard feelings though, it's how the game rolls) Always being...
  8. RavenRaziel98

grabs popcorn
  9. RavenRaziel98

^ Seconding this
  10. RavenRaziel98

Sigh Well, no forks given, imma pull an all nighter then, I want to finish this XD
  11. RavenRaziel98

I've waited until 4am for this? -.-
  12. RavenRaziel98

Stop trolling, I voted more than 10 house ago, I just checked to make sure I ain't trippin' :lapras:
  13. RavenRaziel98

I love this XD Also guys, I pulled the ultimate move by almost going bankrupt since I went with High on the Ace of Spades :X3:
  14. RavenRaziel98

Raises mead horn On Jamie! Lost, but not forgotten!
  15. RavenRaziel98

I declare this thread to be officially conquered and therefore owned by the East Province Tribe! XD
  16. RavenRaziel98

I'm aware that it's kinda late for this gag but I feel like I'm wasting an opportunity if I don't pull it off anyway...
  17. RavenRaziel98

Works for me :)
  18. RavenRaziel98

How about rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock? XD
  19. RavenRaziel98

Nevermind, stupid question :bulbaFacepalm:
Back
Top Bottom