• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Cresselia92

Event Autumn 2023 One-Shot Announcement

Well, I’m gonna formally join the event as a participant, too! I’ve got a few ideas already… :bulbaLol:
  2. Cresselia92

The actual prompt is “spooky season”, so any event that has similar themes to Halloween — like honoring and celebrating the dead/ancestors — is fair game. Basically, any celebration that isn’t the strict Western Halloween as we know it.
  3. Cresselia92

Trick-or-treating is extremely Halloween-based, so you might risk going out of theme by doing that. It’s not a definitive no, but there would be a good chance it would turn into a “standard” Halloween story.
  4. Cresselia92

Basically, your story needs to feature some Halloween-like festivity (like Dia de Los Muertos from Mexico), but it doesn’t need to happen during Halloween time. Some cultures celebrate their “Halloween” in August or other months, and stories featuring similar celebrations are allowed.
  5. Cresselia92

I’d say the theme is “spooky / ghost season”. It doesn’t have to be some event that happens strictly during Halloween time. It could even be a Spring Halloween and it would still count. No. They must be original stories for this event. That doesn’t mean you can’t recycle some unpublished idea...
Back
Top Bottom