• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ExLight

Non-Mafia Bulbagarden Survivor: Paldea - Minish wins

grats min!!!
  2. ExLight

oh sorry lol props to you both I went all-in in the first one because I had an ~80% chance of being a high but it flipped a 2 so I went bankrupt right away lol
  3. ExLight

I don't see why me failing to get/ see a notification for whatever reasons should be representative of my skill as a player. Yea, I'm a klutz but I bounced back in a thrilling manner so that was cool. Minish going through the whole deck was v impressive tho. You, FennecWitch, Toast, and...
  4. ExLight

I forgot to vote so the second vote on me was a self-vote. Lol.
  5. ExLight

You tell me. Why exactly would her voting with Mint and Dawning mean anything if she was fully aware it wouldn't matter? So I'm not exactly sure why you're seeing her "alliances" as caring. Whether you want to feel moved by those placebos votes or see it as a appeal to emotion is up to y'all...
  6. ExLight

I feel like she played a bit of double agent because she wanted to guarantee she was gonna on the good side of the jury in this phase, but I think it's pretty clear by now that she never betrayed us.
  7. ExLight

oh Zexy asked it lol I'll wait for their answers first
  8. ExLight

Can I ask one question to the finalists too???
  9. ExLight

All my decisions led me to where I am now, so probably nothing. While Zexy was more noisy, Dawning always felt like a major threat. I always felt if anyone could come up with something that could derail my plans it would be him. And in a way I was right, he did manage to take Jamie down with a...
  10. ExLight

is this the finals already or is there another round :lapras:
  11. ExLight

can you elaborate a bit on "pitching our gameplay"? we just sell our fish and try to convince the jury?
  12. ExLight

the default of the site seems to count it as a both a X and a O, didnt see an option to count it as a third symbol in the settings
  13. ExLight

NOOO IT COUNTS AS BOTH X AND O I'm recording it
  14. ExLight

i still dont know what happens when a small grid ties so that's fun lmfao
  15. ExLight

we did our test match we gon play a best of 3 for the survivor now!
  16. ExLight

I am ready to go but uh I tried adding toast on discord but so far no reply
  17. ExLight

can you hit me up on discord, toast? im exlight there
  18. ExLight

oh it will be done in a site, guess we'll see what their default is can we run a test match first?
  19. ExLight

the small boards have to be aligned like in a normal tic-tac-toe board to count as a win from my understanding (so in rows or columns or diagonal) but the site mentions ties in small boards being treated in two different possible variants: not counting as X nor O; or counting as both a X and O
  20. ExLight

sounds simple enough how are we treating tied small boards?
Back
Top Bottom