• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

town-aligned host lol
  2. Tood

Tbf I was still town until midway through N2, so it really was all townies that got post restrictions. Incidentally, Zinn got a hated modifier for eating the moldy lembas, so rng really seems to hate scum
  3. Tood

They didn't pick anything, I assume Raven randed it.
  4. Tood

I was probably the unluckiest person they couId have got with 4th scum. I really was just a glorified fruit seller in the end. Scum got real unlucky this whole game, honestly. The tracker hit + bomb was mega unfortunate.
  5. Tood

I mean my role never changed, but my alignment did
  6. Tood

Never changed, got carded on N2 and became mafia
  7. Tood

Mailman Checker
  8. Tood

You are a bit too paranoid for your own good, honestly Also, my message got sent to Ex, but he got grenaded, so here's my message:
  9. Tood

I also get the gratification of hammering myself too in the end, feels nice
  10. Tood

Hmhn Vote:Tood
  11. Tood

Hold on, what if there's a hidden miller modifier? Because i know it's not me, and I don't doubt you're cop. I assume the cop check came back as mafia?
  12. Tood

Eh (Hammer rules are already activated, btw)
  13. Tood

Ngl there's a part of me deep down that is paranoid Dawning just became a serial killer
  14. Tood

I missed the rest of the day phase so i didn't get to share any useless fun facts with anyone. For the night, nobody yet, I'm still thinking about it. I doubt it'd be much use to check anyone except Dawning, since everyone already has claimed some kind of night action. Someone's definitely...
  15. Tood

Jfc that's a lot of text. And yeah I have the extinguisher, not that it really matters at this point. inb4 raven is an indep who wins by stalling the game as long as possible by playing yugioh cards; this entire game is just him doing things for the lulz :wynaut:
  16. Tood

Oh, bulletproof cop might even explain why we (might) have 2 millers
  17. Tood

I guess that's why we had the electrifier, huh
  18. Tood

Fwiw, I successfully targeted Digital last night with some really cool caffeine facts and my check came back with no result. So they're either idle or have no action at all For now Vote: Digital
  19. Tood

inb4 all actions get randomized through the night :confused:
  20. Tood

by which i mean the pseudo motion detector one
Back
Top Bottom