• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. gentlefeather

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/resident-evil-2-remake-mafia-by-ravenraziel98.296298/ ^ that thread is the next mafia set so whenever that fills
  2. gentlefeather

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

Thanks for hosting! I had fun and while I was kind of meh as a player at this set, it did motivate me to more actively scumhunt when I'm town.
  3. gentlefeather

What if m/lylo is not announced because in the event one of me or minish is mafia, our roles can both cancel each other out if we're both alive and Minish votes for me tomorrow? @DawningWinds would that possibly explain the lack of announcement or no?
  4. gentlefeather

oh interesting point are roles factored in when mylo/lylo are announced?
  5. gentlefeather

if it's really caps then gg he tricked us, personally unless i pick up on something while browsing the thread I'm more confident on voting minish, but it's caps if im wrong anyway
  6. gentlefeather

ditto but I'm v much leaning towards it being minish hence the vote
  7. gentlefeather

Vote: Minish CapsFan has been pretty helpful from what I've seen reading back for what it's worth, even though it's near impossible to read Minish either way.
  8. gentlefeather

We're not in mylo or it would be announced so we have 1 bad guy left to catch. So... what now? Do we just keep going down the list of likely suspects?
  9. gentlefeather

well i did things that i saw as helping town and for the most part they did, only thing that didn't was the alana vote. and stuck to them even when people were spinning whatever I said to look scummy so basically people are leaving me alone because tunnel visioning on me is pretty much a waste...
  10. gentlefeather

i didn't change my stance quickly, i tried to clarify it
  11. gentlefeather

that's not what i meant when i said you were wrong but i think i conveyed that poorly
  12. gentlefeather

sorry for trying to bring up a possible different angle to look at something, i won't do it again?
  13. gentlefeather

do you think my role being known day one could be why this is the first time minish has voted during the entire game? because it would cause people to look at them suspiciously?
Back
Top Bottom