• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RavenRaziel98

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

Probably under a different name, but definitely the same concept of VR. If the Oktoberfest card would've been played, the entire surroundings would have changed accordingly. Maybe I'll find a way to assigned words to DEF for a DEF Mafia, but I also considered stuff like The Raven Games or Get...
  2. RavenRaziel98

Btw on the left side at the bottom is the date of creation of the according card and under the card image on the right is a hint at the game XD
  3. RavenRaziel98

Btw, the 13th slot was Town Miller + Neighborizer!
  4. RavenRaziel98

I only chose Tood because I didn't expect that ZinnLav changes the target to DigitalGen6 XD I actually tried to make it harder for town on several occasions since mafia was getting torn really hard immediately. I gave out the grenade, hoping to possibly blow up JamieIsBored. His role was...
  5. RavenRaziel98

Threadmarks: End Game - Town Wins!

Day 4 Final Vote Count: Tood (3): JamieIsBored, Zexy, Tood Not voting: Mint Elv JamieIsBored runs towards the others. „It is Tood, I found evidence!“ With no further questions asked, Mint Elv, JamieIsBored and Zexy run towards Tood, a knife in each hand, and turn him into a swiss cheese! „Tood...
  6. RavenRaziel98

Votes locked, Update pending!
  7. RavenRaziel98

Hammer is already on since I expected this to happen
  8. RavenRaziel98

Threadmarks: Day 4 - That's not an oil torch!

„Hey guys, check out that weird oil torch Raven gave me!“ yells DawningWinds while waving with a weird stick in the right hand. „Oh hell no, that's an old german stick grenade, throw this thing away!“ shouts Zexy full of panic. DawningWinds freaks out and throws the grenade over to Zexy. „Are...
  9. RavenRaziel98

All actions locked, update pending!
  10. RavenRaziel98

Something that might create weird errors in hindsight, but oh well...
  11. RavenRaziel98

Don't panic, I'm watching everything closely atm :)
  12. RavenRaziel98

Emergency phase extension, phase will end in 2h 42 minutes!
  13. RavenRaziel98

The dices have spoken!
  14. RavenRaziel98

Yes No, just a placeholder for the unused role
  15. RavenRaziel98

Tonight's event will be a rand on who gets a certain chosen card!
  16. RavenRaziel98

No, it originally was 8-3-1, but then...
Back
Top Bottom