• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

Wow just noticed I had a 1-shot hidden Deathproof And Jamie was 1-shot Bulletproof And Mido Doctor Tood had it too bad in the end :(
  2. Zexy

Fair enough
  3. Zexy

The role PM card thing was actually true?! Raven said there was only one card. Have not checked all the cards yet. Thought that was just a lie so scum kills Mido while you watch Mido. Also, honest question, why not use watcher first which is far more useful and leave ascetic which is rather...
  4. Zexy

And once again major sorry on Ex for being... too paranoid, at times. But I had tunneled on the idea that the convert was chosen and not random and was super scared of his gambits (despite 90% of them working super well)
  5. Zexy

3 millers ffs ... I absolutely should have left Dawning become meat confetti :( @DigitalGen6 I promise I will try to give you a more through explanation of what this mess of a game was soon (probably later tonight)
  6. Zexy

Good game everyone! @RavenRaziel98 could we get some more info on what the f were you thinking with some of the cards? :)
  7. Zexy

At some point Raven himself hated on you with the gladiator, knowing Zinn would target Digi anyway, but he really wanted maximum chaos and give the game to town anyway cuz we hunted enough to deserve it probs
  8. Zexy

I did have a thought of "one of the three gandalf party people is scum" at some point, but it was not strong enough of a case...
  9. Zexy

Unnecessarily too much lying, but as long as it did work...
  10. Zexy

Yeah, not sure why they picked you, or even if they picked I feel like any of Ex Dawning Jamie would work better for them
  11. Zexy

Part of it was kinda guided by the host tho Lots of it was also Ex, gotta admit, even if he hates me now I am not even sure what to say about the "balance" of this game, but it sure was fun
  12. Zexy

Gladiator phase between 2 Evils is a unique kind of bastard messed up tho, gotta give it to Raven
  13. Zexy

It was a card Of course it was a f-ing card Cards do anything these days, there even was a universe rewriting card
  14. Zexy

Blackmailerman? Idk
  15. Zexy

Well I did suspect you early on and they called me crazy... Interesting role there, whatever it is exactly
  16. Zexy

Mido who eventually sees the thread be like WTF HAPPENED HERE
  17. Zexy

Really good game no matter what happened And sorry Ex, no matter what happens
  18. Zexy

Yeah you are so not town, this is such an Argonne move and I dig it
  19. Zexy

If you somehow are town, this just lost us the game lol
  20. Zexy

Yeah just saying you could be converted or something But I am more willing to believe it is Tood and the gladiator phase was a tricky way to unswing too many Evils
Back
Top Bottom