• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

Gah. I town read you! Lol
  2. Snowy

Well, that’s a game over. FWIW Vote: quagsire the only one really FoS worthy.
  3. Snowy

Better be quick. we are running out of time.
  4. Snowy

Unfortunately, @Pikochu hasn't been on the forums since Wednesday last week. I'd venture a guess that the only reason he wasn't modkilled is because it'd throw the game, regardless of faction. And it's probably too late for Chevy to find a replacement. That is a fairly weak strawman. Assuming...
  5. Snowy

So we're in MyLo phase. If we mislynch today, we lose. With that in mind, I want to bring up quagsire's vote. The very first thing they did this phase, after being told by the host that this phase is MyLo is to vote, without any discussion with the town. Up until now, I've given them the...
  6. Snowy

At the time, i was operating on very little sleep, and thought jinjo wasn't acting like town jinjo. We need to be careful with todays vote. We choose wrong and scum wins. i was wondering about that too, So far no one has mentioned using a cop ability.
  7. Snowy

Well there goes my suspicions. I do not admit it was anti-town. I am saying for the new guy that doesn't help town isn't the same thing as being scum. I thought it was the best course to take at the time. Dude. You still haven't got a single piece of evidence against me, and plenty in my defence.
  8. Snowy

A town member doing something anti-town does not make them a mafia member. Our goal - or at least mine anyway - is to find and eliminate the mafia. If i am lynched next phase, i promise you it will be a wasted phase. If you are town, you need to decide if you believe me. I came clean about my...
  9. Snowy

You're at the top of my list. You pushed pretty hard for contrainer, and the rest of us just followed suit. For that matter, why are we trusting you? i have a claimed and verified role. One that has a good chance of being town. What do you have?
  10. Snowy

A reason why we should believe your claim. Yes, it is looking more and more like this game is full of vanillas, but that doesn't make your claim believable. Vote: Contrainer
  11. Snowy

Which one is the mafia goon? Is that the scum version of vanilla?
  12. Snowy

I really hope not. Anyway, What's done is done, I made a judgment call, I've explained my reasoning. You can tear it apart all you want and call it a bad decision all you want, but just remember that I did not have to claim. I could have remained quiet and let the chaos ensue. Why would I make...
  13. Snowy

To be honest, right now I'm operating on about three hours sleep over the past 48 hours... I did miss contrainer's claim, and... Oh you have got to be kidding!
  14. Snowy

Jinjo didn't feel like Town Jinjo, and had a VT role in what was looking like - to me - a role mania game. I highly doubt there is a second VT in the game.
  15. Snowy

I think it's fairly common for this site. Apologies for the short post last post, was fighting with my connection. But yeah, dayvig. That was what I meant by my bad joke about my driving. :)
  16. Snowy

Since when is dayvig ever a scum role?
  17. Snowy

This was my fault. The vanilla townie claim was pretty sus, so i used my bad driving skills (aka power). Make of that as you will.
  18. Snowy

O.o Vanilla townie? I mean, it's not impossible but it just feels a little off to me.
  19. Snowy

I think quagsire has the benefit of the doubt for being a new player. All I'm doing is trying to get them to use their own words to justify their reasoning. (aka a pressure vote) Unvote: Quagsire You're not a new player, Jinjo, and it is pretty unusual for you to make accusations without evidence.
  20. Snowy

An inactive alive player can become active later in the game, An inactive dead player can never become active... and provides no useful information. All you've said about Jinjo so far is: which feels like you sheeped this:
Back
Top Bottom