• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

No car crash picture for me ;_; Well good luck town!
  2. Midorikawa

Found my other quotes. Apparently switching from PC to phone does not transfer quotes -- Also I had a lot of ME quotes from Rainbow Rocket Mafia @@ Space did, and did reply. This is the moment I knew Jinjo was town. Despite what others said, the only game I played with her as mafia, she did...
  3. Midorikawa

No. It’s a scummy thing but Jinjo does have naturally scummy behavior even as town. Most anti town thing ever said. Especially since if there’s a cop you put them in more danger. VT should not claim without prompting . Because you’re mafia right? Role mania? I don’t even understand how you...
  4. Midorikawa

Unprompted actually looks scummier. Jinjo always OMGUS so that looked townie. That would be epic. We would destroy town. Anyways I had more quotes but they went poof. I voted Jinjo just to prompt her to respond more. It worked obviously but I didn’t think a wagon would form. I also thought...
  5. Midorikawa

No we don’t. They’re inactive then they’re more harm than help to town since they aren’t using their role more than likely. I expect you to call me scum. Space wasn’t really rolefishing. She asked him to expand if he could. It’s not like dawning has much to go off of. Why not pressure the...
  6. Midorikawa

Debatable. Deathproof/lynch proof are technically active day one toles. Lie detector is another example. Basically anything that can be used during the day phase. Timaeus seems like they may have a passive role, which fits for being active day one.
  7. Midorikawa

That’s a new one. I like it! Oh stop you. You’re embarrassing me! Eh. I mostly pushed it for pressure. Some mafias have a N0 actions so if Timaeus has a role that does that or comes from that kind of site then it might not be that strange. I do like that they attempted something. Something...
  8. Midorikawa

Don’t forget to bold your vote. Some hosts won’t count them if they’re not bolded. Also welcome to BMG :)
  9. Midorikawa

Unvote: timaeus Vote: Midorikawa I’m curious now. Someone vote me.
  10. Midorikawa

The host came up with the mechanic so I think it’s safe to say it’s not N0 actions. Voting or nt voting is irrelevant but Timaeus does feel like they’re fishing, and may have extra knowledge. vote: timaeus
  11. Midorikawa

Confirmed!!!!
  12. Midorikawa

I’ll join 5 because my father is a fan so I know a decent bit.
Back
Top Bottom