• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Contrainer

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

(good luck town)
  2. Contrainer

Oh yeah I died Don't really care
  3. Contrainer

How do I even prove my vanilla-ness? It's not like I can tell you who I visited each night
  4. Contrainer

What something do you want me to produce to help my case?
  5. Contrainer

So you guys still doubt there being multiple VTs?
  6. Contrainer

An abundance of caution. I do not retract my claim, btw
  7. Contrainer

Claiming VT is good if you don't like being nightkilled
  8. Contrainer

Going one page at a time IMO posting with no vote during RVS is pretty normal, although it might just be because I'm quite accustomed to people spamming "first" Ok yeah this looks scummy as shit I can see where the wagon came from
  9. Contrainer

RWSTFO, btw, stands for Rand Wolf Sub The Fuck Out. Note that I'm not accusing Jinjo of being scum for this, but she's in a similarly uncomfortable position. Actually this looks a little towny, now that I think about it, because she would probably be able to vent this to scumchat So for now...
  10. Contrainer

This is what they call RWSTFO and it's probably against game integrity Honestly one of my main strategies is to mostly play during the summer when I don't have school (and now, band), to clog up my schedule. just ask my scumbuds, they'll tell you I'm not active in scumchat either
  11. Contrainer

Sorry for not contributing more Anyway I've played with Jinjo several times before, and yeah, this is her scum game Vote: Jinjo
  12. Contrainer

I'm sorry for being inactive, schedule is fucked. Could someone summarize what's happened so far? Anyway, I hardclaim VT
  13. Contrainer

I'm sorry I forgot about this what have I missed
  14. Contrainer

Confidential
  15. Contrainer

You know what? In. I give myself a 3 because I went to a NASCAR race once. It was really loud
Back
Top Bottom