• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Minish

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

You absolutely can target me if you want to.
  2. Minish

Saaaaaame.
  3. Minish

Ex loves being covered in white, sticky stuff.
  4. Minish

How exactly do fire extinguishers work against arsonist? I don't remember if I've played in a game with one. Could look it up but I'm lazy right now.
  5. Minish

Oh right. I forgot you had said that, sorry.
  6. Minish

I'm not doubting your claim, but it feels odd if the action already resolved considering some roles that might be in the game. Do you know for sure if the person has already received it or if Raven was just acknowledging your action submission?
  7. Minish

You can target me, I don't mind. Especially if you're what I think you might be. In which case absolutely feel free, you won't be of any hindrance to me.
  8. Minish

I do not have any other aspects to my role that I know of. I'm not even sure if the double vote is a hidden aspect of my role or if someone targeted me with the ability or something. Ex knows it's not in my meta to both counterclaim Miller and lie about being a double voter like this. I think at...
  9. Minish

Ooh, I wanna listen to Gandalf!
  10. Minish

I figured you'd be safe from any last minute shenanigans if I were a double voter. Lol.
  11. Minish

Yeah if I was double voter and wanted to keep that hidden I would've just not voted today or voted someone who it was harder to find out what was going on. I have no clue where the second vote is coming from. Has Raven played any more cards we don't know about?
  12. Minish

Sure. Vote: Ex
  13. Minish

What the fuck? I definitely don't have two votes unless it's a hidden ability.
  14. Minish

Haven't been able to catch up but saw Ex ping me asking me to unvote and I see Caps has 2 votes, which I only am one of so.
  15. Minish

I'm also passive. Just traditional miller.
  16. Minish

I actually just realized that DW kinda threw shade on me first but didn't place a vote. Then the wagon formed. So that's interesting and I may move there. It's a bastard game is really the only reason I'm not voting Mido. I would absolutely believe that Raven put two Millers in the game just...
  17. Minish

I have been busy with work and honestly forgot about the game because I forgot to "watch" the thread for notifs. Just read the sick flavor and forgot we're supposed to kill each other. Lmao. Jamie's claim is probably believable for now. Don't want to lynch him d1 at least. From my experience...
  18. Minish

Interesting because I'm the Miller. I haven't read anything else beyond this yet. Just wanted to post this before I did.
Back
Top Bottom