• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

@RavenRaziel98 Thanks for hosting it was fun. @Zexy OMG you get way too paranoid. Chill out on the paranoia.
  2. Midorikawa

Could be Tood.
  3. Midorikawa

Time to change my target off myself then since I already said in thread that I was self targeting.
  4. Midorikawa

Vote : ExLight
  5. Midorikawa

That implies one card. @ExLight What does the card do?
  6. Midorikawa

Raven said there was only 1 card didn’t he?
  7. Midorikawa

Look more proof that we have more than one protection role and I’m the only other claimed protection role! “Here’s a method of proving someone is town but let’s not do it.” This is suspicious as heck! @DawningWinds please ignore Zexys clear paranoia. Logically the last threat has to be...
  8. Midorikawa

If Zexy is roleblocker then that proves Zinn was not converted. In fact there is probably no converter so the enemy is amongst us. And if all factions can win then it’s more likely the host. Or we just have to survive tonight. @DawningWinds Can you see if the grenade will blow up someone with...
  9. Midorikawa

What the heck. Over ten pages while I was asleep Pass the grenade to Light or Zexy who are the most likely mafia. For a moment I thought DW was Arsonist but pretty sure she’s town. Tood is probably town. Light is OP like the mafia was, makes him sus, but he has outing mafia going for him...
  10. Midorikawa

I already said my role failed last night. Either there’s no mafia, there inactive, or they missed.
  11. Midorikawa

Night 1 was Caps since I thought he was watcher Night 2 was Light Night 3 will be whoever the heck I feel like. Assuming he doesn’t light us up. I am wondering if arsonist has a secondary role, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tracker. Helping town take down mafia benefits the arsonist too.
  12. Midorikawa

I have a dual role. It’s why I didn’t doubt mins counterclaim.
  13. Midorikawa

Why? Eh getting tired of waiting on Argonne. Not that anyone will be shocked by my claim. Arsonist definitely within Argonne, Zinn, digital and Light now because his reluctance to say the name of his role is sus as heck.
  14. Midorikawa

@RavenRaziel98 if there was a theoretical day vig and we theoretically lynched them, would their kill go through?
  15. Midorikawa

That I don’t think that Digital is lying. If we want to eliminate all possible threats then we can vote Zinn and lynch her and she vig kills Argonne.
  16. Midorikawa

I know!!! I have my post prepared for my claim too!!!
  17. Midorikawa

I want to see what the three mystery people claim. I have evidence to back up my claim ftr. I just want to see if any try to claim my role.
  18. Midorikawa

My action failed too. Should we mass claim?
Back
Top Bottom