• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

Every time when I get scum read for meta in my town games I end up subbing out and I'm working on not doing that anymore. Megapod, Space, and Pikochu have also been on my radar. Space brought up a good reason for why MegaPod has been suspicious. Reason why I also suspect Space was because of...
  2. Jinjo

I feel like subbing out.
  3. Jinjo

Who do you think are my buddies since you think I am scum? A majority of the players have been suspecting me.
  4. Jinjo

You missed the part I also wanted her lynched because I thought she was a harmful indep who could kill. I said this in the mafia chat and I don't remember if I also said this when the game ended.
  5. Jinjo

I didn't notice Contrainer claimed vt and I missed it.
  6. Jinjo

The read was bad because they suspected me for small contribution and said that me thinking Timaeus is lying about having powers and for saying this is a basic game and in a basic game there shouldn't be any roles with powers in a basic game. That's how bad their read was. I said earlier...
  7. Jinjo

Looking back on this why did you say this?
  8. Jinjo

I think this game is dead and it looks like players won't be back. Seeing that it is so quiet it means scum are happy with the current game state. I'm vanilla townie and it is pretty obvious due to the way how I reacted on these quotes above on Timaeus talking about their role having power...
  9. Jinjo

Mido votes Timaeus saying it looked like they were role fishing and votes him but then later she votes herself and where did her scum read on Timaeus go all of a sudden. Next post was filler and her next post she says she liked how Timaeus attempted to do something which didn't make sense to me...
  10. Jinjo

@Contrainer Do you have anything to add or are you just going to dip.
  11. Jinjo

Contrainer looks scummy.
  12. Jinjo

Maybe I should just claim and I have already hinted my role.
  13. Jinjo

I have been contributing and the only way you could say I haven't been contributing would be me not saying anything on day 1.
  14. Jinjo

You also have no evidence on me and you have been saying I am accusing people. I need to start from somewhere instead of keeping quiet.
  15. Jinjo

You say I am accusing people and accusing is part of scum hunting.
  16. Jinjo

Quagsire has been switching their votes which made me wonder if this is town. I don't even remember seeing a newb scum switching votes like that. I didn't like Mido's vote on me and when I read her day 1 posts again I didn't like them.
  17. Jinjo

This defense of Mido is noted. Even if you say her posts is nai it doesn't mean it can't come from scum.
  18. Jinjo

Vote: Midorikawa
  19. Jinjo

These posts from Mido are so underwhelming. First she votes Timaeus saying they look like they are role fishing and votes them, later she votes herself and this discussion went nowhere, her 3rd post was a filler post which was so pointless, 4th post says she likes how Timaues attempted to do...
  20. Jinjo

@Space You have been asking Timaeus questions about their role and why would you want to ask them questions about their role? Haven't seen much from Mido and Space to get a read on them and I'm leaning town on you for keeping the discussion going and for reevaluating your read on Quagsire.
Back
Top Bottom