• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

Event Autumn 2023 One-Shot Announcement

I suppose I will also post the link to my entry here as well: The Kakariko Festival
  2. Greninjaman

Wow. Only three judges this year. Last year, I think there were more.
  3. Greninjaman

The idea for my entry actually revolves around a particular dungeon in LoZ. Not my first time doing that. I did a story which revolved around the Great Deku Tree in Ocarina of Time.
  4. Greninjaman

Coming up with a title for the story is quite tricky. It was easy for last year's contest, simply because that story was based on an event that happens in Majora's Mask.
  5. Greninjaman

It means that it can be no more than 10,000 words. You can have it be as long or as short as you want, as long as you don't go over 10,000 words.
  6. Greninjaman

So any Halloween tradtions are fair game?
  7. Greninjaman

It also does not have to involve trick-or treating, right? Just something that is a tradition that is done on Halloween?
  8. Greninjaman

I know the theme is "Not your Usual Halloween". What is meant by that? Does it mean that it happens on Halloween? I just want clarification on that to make sure I understand.
  9. Greninjaman

I have an idea that I'm not sure fits the theme. Also, am I correct to assume that I can't just rewrite my short story from last year's contest for this one?
  10. Greninjaman

I'm sure there are spooky legends there.
  11. Greninjaman

Why do I have a feeling that you already got ideas going?
  12. Greninjaman

@Beth Pavell I would like to sign up as a participant as well, though I would like the theme explained a bit. Not sure what you mean (though I think I know).
Back
Top Bottom