• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RavenRaziel98

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

OK, now that this is over... 1. @Emmy I wanted to apologize once more for using a dirty move like that. 2. As @TheCapsFan mentioned, it's not unusual for the cop to look more sus - which is kinda fair, but the thing is... I didn't do this on purpose, I am that clueless and lost whenever I...
  2. RavenRaziel98

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

Thank goodness! I almost cop checked him instead of Mint Elv last night, if I would've done it we might've been screwed lol
  3. RavenRaziel98

I have a good feeling about this, the lack of effort to give a statement or to provide some kind of defense gives a vibe of us being on the right track. VOTE: Max1996
  4. RavenRaziel98

This pinged me for some reason, don't know if it's scum theatre or a legit situation, but thought it might be relevant in some way so I wanted to point it out.
  5. RavenRaziel98

Well, can't say I'm too surprised by that, but wanted to ask regardless :/
  6. RavenRaziel98

@DawningWinds does your shot only count if it was successful or is it gone for good? @Mint Elv do you have multiple shots? And if yes, does your ability include blocking factional kills?
  7. RavenRaziel98

Thank you! I got too tinfoily again and wanted to rule out a self vote + hated = fake claim scenario
  8. RavenRaziel98

Tracker actually doesn't make sense at all - this is exactly what I was talking about, I keep overseeing significant details :bulbaFacepalm:
  9. RavenRaziel98

Well damn, @Dragondg thank you so much, seriously!!! Shows once more that not all heroes wear capes! :bulbaLove:
  10. RavenRaziel98

OK, time to get heavy... I'm the cop. DawningWinds and MintElv are town. Dragondg was (as you can see) the doctor. I picked up on that, which is why I didn't want MintElv to hunt Dragondg down. I also opposed her vote on DW, but I couldn't do anything because I needed to keep my cover. My...
  11. RavenRaziel98

And after rereading your post it's even worse screams NOOOOOO like a generic movie character that lost someone significant
  12. RavenRaziel98

F******ck, I knew it! I'll explain everything soon, time to go all in, just give me a few mind...
  13. RavenRaziel98

@Emmy Regardless of your flip, I hate me for this already... I'm so sorry, I really really am, and I know this is a totally bad move, but... VOTE: Emmy
  14. RavenRaziel98

Edit: If it would have been intended it would have happened more than onc
  15. RavenRaziel98

Mistake on my part, I just got out of bed and checked the thread, was supposed to be a like (I sometimes screw up with the reaction and quoting stuff on my phone), wanted to mark it to remind myself to take a stance on the accusation of me wanting to lynch an inactive - which wasn't the case at...
Back
Top Bottom