• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

GG y'all. Good luck to mafia and all that wonderful stuff.
  2. Pikochu

Bah, I was hoping not to claim this but I figure given what I have, I think it's safe to reveal what I have. I have a watcher ability.
  3. Pikochu

I think Jaime's claim is legit as it seems to be out of panic and frustration from new player. The thing is it pretty much make Jaime more or less a policy NK from scum align players. I think in addition to of the sanity check if he does survive, a watcher or teacker (can't remember the term...
  4. Pikochu

ALL ABOARD THE META TRAIN. In terms of the current claims, I don't think much can be done at this time as this is day one. I guess I do agree with Zinn that something should be said about what Light might be given the time limit claim. My god this game is such a bastard.
  5. Pikochu

Not minute, hour, day. Just second!
  6. Pikochu

I don't have 100 billion dollars :( Well looks like we are all ransom in this game.
  7. Pikochu

What rules? In.
Back
Top Bottom