• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

My scum game has been on fire recently. three consecutive wins as scum...one on Discord, one on ZD, and one here. :P
  2. TheCapsFan

I also want to apologize to Snowy because overall I will say I think you did play a good game and I was being a bit harsh last phase but I promise it's just because I was mafia :)
  3. TheCapsFan

Town's inactivity killed itself this game. Good game all, and congrats especially to @quagsire fan123 , who played, in my opinion, a fantastic first game! Hope to see you around here again soon.
  4. TheCapsFan

Space ISO: tl;dr: As I stated at the end, I really don't see a lot of scum motivation in the way Space has been playing this game besides light rolefishing on D1. Looking back, I don't think that the MegaPod interactions were forced, which is enough to make me think Space is unlikely to be...
  5. TheCapsFan

I've read up, and honestly each player has points against them and for them. I'm going to talk through them to try and reason them. Most of this is about Snowy because I have the most thoughts about them. First we have Snowy, who has the obvious accusations against them regarding the viability...
  6. TheCapsFan

Snowy I see your callout, I’ll give thoughts and vote tomorrow.
  7. TheCapsFan

What we also need is @Pikochu to get in here and give thoughts. The longer it goes without him coming in the more likely it looks to me like he’s mafia-aligned.
  8. TheCapsFan

I agree with Snowy that we have to be careful today, and that makes me wary of Quagsire’s vote. However I don’t think Snowy should be out from under the FoS.
  9. TheCapsFan

Oh, I don't know. Literally any form of scumhunting or reads that aren't on dead people. Yknow, playing the game?
  10. TheCapsFan

Yknow what, these are actually good points in your favor, especially the fact that the kill draws attention towards you that would be unwanted for scum. But I don't think the role helps you in the slightest. I think it's, at the least, possible that dayvig is a scum-aligned role. It allows you...
  11. TheCapsFan

Well, later turned into a while, and that's going to turn into this evening. Sorry all. I will follow on my suspicions yesterday and join this wagon though as Contrainer has produced seemingly nothing to help his cause thus far. VOTE: Contrainer
  12. TheCapsFan

Took a certification exam yesterday and promptly forgot about the game after; let me get my day going and i’ll pop in here later.
  13. TheCapsFan

so then logically you have to scumread contrainer then
  14. TheCapsFan

I can definitely see a world where dayvig is a scum role. And yeah, any role that ends the day early harms the town, because it prevents players from using their most powerful weapon, their vote. Claiming VT is also good if you are scum that wants to stay under the radar. What made you think...
  15. TheCapsFan

My guy. If you were going to shoot a VT claim I am so confused as to why you think Jinjo was more sus than Contrainer. The former was actually being helpful and answering questions, whereas the latter claimed and dipped. All that being said, I am very wary of your role being mafia-aligned...
  16. TheCapsFan

Looks like he did based on Jinjo's flip, Timaeus did indeed have some ability. I agree, but was trying to think about it from Jinjo's perspective as a then claimed, now flipped VT. If Jinjo thought that this was a vanilla game, an umprompted VT claim might have helped at the very least verify...
  17. TheCapsFan

Man i am actually kinda mad at how that day ended. Cool Nice dodging my questions, by the way, but glad to see you gave a halfassed answer in the next post at least. I would argue it begins to become detrimental around mid D2 - early D3. Especially if they are still alive on D3 and haven’t...
  18. TheCapsFan

Please don't :( Who are your other scumreads besides Mido and why? Just give a sentence explanation, no need for a paragraph or anything like that.
  19. TheCapsFan

Right, and then I said that didn't make sense because you're literally saying that someone is scum even though you haven't seen anyone else ever do what they do as scum. Wouldn't it make more logical sense then, if you've never seen what they're doing by a scum player, that they are probably...
Back
Top Bottom