• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

@ChevyWerewolf30 Were you still planning to spill those Role PMs? I wanna see what Timeaus' thing does and I feel like that explanation is gonna best from the host. Also can I request access to the scum chat?
  2. DawningWinds

There was a dead chat? How dare you guys not invite me?! (I'm kidding though seriously why wasn't I invited?) Yeah I get this, I was vanilla but at the start after you claimed I thought there'd probably just be one or so other at most, and even then I thought there was a decent chance I was the...
  3. DawningWinds

Gg Mafia, well played. After the last day started I got a really strong gut feeling that at least one of the two people I was TRing was scum. :unsure:
  4. DawningWinds

Okay. So a few things: A/1. I thought y'all were following Caps, and his tr on me was why none of the rest of you were going after me and. I do not know why you've been trusting me because you haven't ever given a reason why they are. You tell me why you trusted me earlier. B/2. As previously...
  5. DawningWinds

Note: I've had an awful migraine the past couple days and am not really feeling better today, am running on very 2_3 hours-ish little sleep sleep, and have a sore throat and a bad cough. In other words, I am no where near one hundred percent, so exprect that anything I say may be will probably...
  6. DawningWinds

No, we doubt you specifically being VT on the grounds of we doubt you specifically being town at all. Mafia would have a rough idea of how much vanilla to expect from the game based on Mafia Goon(s), so claiming Vanilla even unprompted isn't exactly proof of your towniness; it could well be just...
  7. DawningWinds

Yeah pretty much. They can do scum nightkill (unless it's one of those games where nightkill's pre-assigned to one specific scum) but no unique powers. ...I guess those two flips probably confirm this game is more vanilla than not. Anyhow: Vote Contrainer Not sure if I'd rather go here or...
  8. DawningWinds

Yeah I know, I missed it. She pointed it out, thanks though. I think after today I am feeling somewhat better about Space, though I still am not the biggest fan of her D1 stuff. Definitely, ending the day early is nothing but bad for the town, and assuming 1x... a dayvig in a seemingly mostly...
  9. DawningWinds

Oh dayvig? That's. I made a weird assumption. Do dayvigs normally end the day though? That's not how I thought they worked.
  10. DawningWinds

Aside from past experiences, being able to stop the day early at potentially any point without warning or consulting other players, thus stopping ongoing discussion of the vote, benefits scum more than town in basically any scenario. I see no reason why town would have such a role. Unless what...
  11. DawningWinds

It's no problem; just remember for next time. :) Also, try not to edit your posts in games except for spelling/formatting stuff.
  12. DawningWinds

You can't vote at night.
  13. DawningWinds

Day shorten? As a role. I've seen that as a role exactly once, and I was a scum role. So if that's what you're getting at, you are not making yourself more trustworthy. She does? I could've sworn it was a mainly scum thing for her...
  14. DawningWinds

Also wasn't the day not supposed to end til tomorrow or am I misremembering?
  15. DawningWinds

So... Ten minutes ago?
  16. DawningWinds

The crowd did... Something. And I think it was directly related to Timeaus' role? I made it clear in a later post that the first part of that post was joke. Oh no, that was just an additional reason for you and Snowy to potentially be scum with Jinjo (aside from you two being my other...
  17. DawningWinds

Probably Space and/or Snowy, my other scum reads, and who haven't really given thoughts on you that I can remember and who I don't recall you ever giving thoughts on. Or Contrainer. Bussing. Distancing. Etc.
  18. DawningWinds

And as for this game. Even if ut was because of Mido's vote, OMGUS always feels more like a scum Jinjo thing then a town Jinjo thing, and I don't think you've gone after anyone not voting you so. What didn't you like about Mido's vote?
  19. DawningWinds

You had a convenient role cop that made her look extremely scummy. You stated at the end of the game you were getting ITP vibes from Mido D1 which you made zero effort to take advantage of at that time. It mostly looked like you pushed her because her role seemed like it'd make her an easy lynch.
  20. DawningWinds

... That was a weird typo. Either way, it means you're posting without actually accomplishing anything, and if you say it out loud you'll kinda sound like a duck. I have no clue how things work over on MU so I'm not gonna comment on that, but I do think that it doesn't particularly matter as...
Back
Top Bottom