• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Space

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

gg guys shame about the inactivity. thanks for hosting, Chevywolf
  2. Space

well I dont think it's quagsire and Snowy is the only one to have an ability it seems which is... odd, for lack of a better word, and I know Snowy has explained the Jinjo kill, but it's still difficult for me to look past that, especially when we have no info on Pikochu, & Quagsire seems genuine...
  3. Space

it's very unusual -- is this what Chevy means by there being a unique mechanic...? there only being one ability? idk he's still being reckless so I think that's just him, not indicative of alignment hmm what would be helpful in your eyes? also just to point out: I voted MegaPod on the 2nd...
  4. Space

is snowy the only one to have an actual ability...? what previous evidence? ahh okay. why was it the best course of action though? Jinjo was likely to be voted out anyway.
  5. Space

sorry for my absence last phase. sucks about Contrainer -- I can see why he was voted and I would have voted him too, given he didn't have any actual defense I can definitely see scum having such a role (it giving towncred is a good point), but I do have to wonder. Why would Snowy have used...
  6. Space

the suspicion wasn't really on the softing of vanilla since I don't think anyone really assumed you were trying to say you're vanilla forgive me if I've missed this, but your thoughts on Contrainer's claim then? could you give names bc this seems like a wide range overall
  7. Space

This is what's making this a bit tricky, but at least we can probably assume they're not scum together yeah but at what point does an inactive become too inactive to the point where it's detrimental? just wait for them to be modkilled, I guess? better than potentially wasting a phase I guess...
  8. Space

Yeah, fair point. I just didn't see anything to respond to as I felt Timaeus' strange role soft(?)claiming was an angle worth going for. I was too focused on that as ultimately it went nowhere You have a point, but to be honest I just don't see the inactives suddenly getting active. idk I...
  9. Space

Tunneling implies I was actively trying to go against Timaeus, while I was only seeking information. And it wouldn't had to have been multiple questions on my part if Timaeus had actually responded for once Given the timing I can't really prove one way or another, but the vote wasn't because...
  10. Space

Vote: MegaPod find it pretty odd that he points out how TheCapsFan is suspect of DawningWind's flipflopping but says he can see where DawningWinds is coming from + finds Jinjo suspect but is keeping an eye on her, but he ignored my reasoning on questioning Timaeus and my reason for voting him...
  11. Space

I understand what you were getting at, but I just thought it was suspicious that you didn't even try to defend your thought process quagsire has done more than other players and had this post: so personally I'd think going after inactives would make more sense than singling quagsire out. I...
  12. Space

the counterclaim thing is weird because the role apparently is out of the ordinary so why worry about it being counterclaimed unless they know someone else might have a role like them? also if Timaeus is going to bring up their role in the first place, you gotta expect someone to question it...
  13. Space

what are you getting at here?
  14. Space

i think this post of yours answers that timaeus is a point of discussion when i've seen little else and I don't think it's weird to want answers from someone who is giving hints about their role but they're being cryptic about it. one could argue it's strange to ask so much about the role when...
  15. Space

somehow i missed this post. anyway, I'm not sure what Timaeus is getting at here with not wanting to allow any mafia to claim it first -- I guess that would imply mafia having a similar or same role as Timaeus, and Timaeus would be aware of that fact......? since the game has a unique "mechanic"...
  16. Space

agreed, but is there a reason you havent answered any of my questions lol
  17. Space

but what kind of information? can you elaborate on what the crowd cheering means or does that give everything away about your role?
  18. Space

but is it really incorrect? aren't you trying to get others to hint at their roles then, since you asked if anyone had any useful information to share? you yourself apparently hinted at something about your role so by asking about useful information it seems you're wanting others to take a...
  19. Space

confirming
  20. Space

I'll join. rank is 1
Back
Top Bottom