• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

Nothing I could do plus motivation = 0 means bad things for me. :/
  2. TheCapsFan

It's literally the truth. There's nothing else I can do to defend myself.
  3. TheCapsFan

Vote: ExLight I have no idea what happened last night. I'm the Beloved Princess. Mafia must have a role that fucks with results or something, because there's LITERALLY NO WAY for me to visit. Fuck this game dude.
  4. TheCapsFan

Huh??? My role is passive...
  5. TheCapsFan

Why? Because of their place on the Piko wagon yesterday?
  6. TheCapsFan

The contradiction is, if Piko is watcher himself then he should have known the difference between tracker and watcher. That is more incriminating than a supposed soft claim. But it doesn't really matter now because he's dead, and also scum.
  7. TheCapsFan

Self pres is always NAI. I used to think it read scum but champs taught me otherwise.
  8. TheCapsFan

It puts Zinn/NL ahead of me in case more people jump off Piko because of the watcher claim. Here's my process: I voted Piko either second or third behind Dawning and/or someone else because the behavior looked similar to their last game when they were scum, but took my vote off because of the...
  9. TheCapsFan

Y’all are gross. I’m mad I couldn’t join Gandalf’s party.
  10. TheCapsFan

Mafia dead, very cool.
  11. TheCapsFan

Oof. Good catch. Unvote: ZinnLav Vote: Pikochu
  12. TheCapsFan

Gun to your head, who’s your top scumread at the moment and why?
  13. TheCapsFan

I am a bit torn. I didn’t see any soft from anyone but I also am pretty shit about spotting softs. I think I’m gonna self-pres by doing an Unvote: Pikochu, Vote: ZinnLav. @Mint Elv What’s your opinion on the claim?
  14. TheCapsFan

He made two:
  15. TheCapsFan

Unvote: Minish Vote: Pikochu
  16. TheCapsFan

Damn, okay. If you had to pick one to kill, which would you choose? Minish maybe since she was in that list of four you gave? It's possible, but the obvious answer would be your first one nvm
  17. TheCapsFan

That's some delicious wine you have there. I see your reasoning for this, not totally convinced that I want to lynch a claim though. Miller is not necessarily a useful role but it helps us with PoE. I want to at least figure out what is going on with that extra vote. The Piko vote is enticing...
  18. TheCapsFan

I expect the miller claims to either both be town, or one be mafia and the other be town. I don't expect the miller claims to be one as independent and one as town. It makes no sense for an independent to fakeclaim miller & draw unnecessary attention to themselves. Mafia at least has more sense...
  19. TheCapsFan

Minish isn't claiming Cop, she's claiming Miller. I never voted Jamie. At least I don't think I did, I thought all I voted was Raven and Minish. Gun to head. That's a lot of games. Someone is lying (or has a hidden modifier). Guessing it's Minish, dunno why she'd claim Miller if that's the...
  20. TheCapsFan

Good to see you here, hope you stick around for more games.
Back
Top Bottom