• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Q

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

well good game
  2. Q

that makes sense
  3. Q

you were good
  4. Q

gg i enjoyed this game i had fun
  5. Q

snowy that is fair but caps fan has been contributing a lot piko isnt gonna do anything and space hasnt done anything all that helpful actually i think it might be space Unvote:snowy Vote:space
  6. Q

ok let me back up my vote on snowy they have claimed the ending the day early role and have claimed it as a good thing they ended the day when jinjo would be voted out but jinjo was innocent they probably ended the day early so that a vanilla townie would be voted out
  7. Q

read my past posts accusing you i do
  8. Q

oh crud ok at this point i think it is snowy just becuase of overwhelming evidence capsfan i think at this point you are town allined we need to vote snowy we have both stated evidence against them and space i think is the other mafia just becsause again previous evidence but at this point we...
  9. Q

how in anyway does ending a day early help the town
  10. Q

ok so as of now I think we should let pikochu be mod killed because he hasnt done anything and voting him out would be a waste of a vote
  11. Q

ok its day now im gonna vote contrainer Unvote:snowy Vote:Contrainer i have posted about why im doing this but i didnt realize you couldnt vote during night so read that post for my reasoning
  12. Q

my scum reads right now are contrainer they havent been contributing also voted jinjo because "it was her scum game" (also rip jinjo) space and snowy havent been doing that much (and pikochu has done almost nothing) but i would say contrainer right now especially after jinjo turned out to be...
  13. Q

then why did it end today?
  14. Q

your contributions consist of blindly accusing people with barley a shred of evidence
  15. Q

you could look through posts to find evidence to support your theory and my evidence on you is the fact that you havent been contributing or trying to contribute to the town all you are doing is making seemingly blind accusations
  16. Q

but you have no evidence to back it up
  17. Q

more evidence on jinjo since snowy asked so nicely hasnt contributed in the slightest exept for accusing people (yes i know megapod said that) also they have said there was no way to get reads on people because it was day 1 also has only really posted when accusing people seems she does have...
Back
Top Bottom