• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Emmy

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

It wasn't just you, Midorikawa was the last person added and I think Chevy just plum forgot to send out the invites after that point. As for the Mafia Trio it was indeed Space, TheCapsFan, & MegaPod - all of whom were vanilla Mafia grunts IIRC. Pikochu couldn't be Modkilled because that would...
  2. Emmy

I mentioned this in the Dead Chat but I feel bad for Snowy as I too was under the mistaken impression that this wasn't a basic game and ended up wasting too much of the first day thinking that there must be more Ability users than just myself (and later Snowy). :ROFLMAO:
  3. Emmy

Good game Mafia. I'll be curious to look back through this thread and see when it started going so horribly wrong. :unsure:
  4. Emmy

Looks like I was sent in for a permanent pit-stop. :cry: --EDIT-- And now I just got an ad for NASCAR. It's like the world is taunting me. :confused:
  5. Emmy

My math is terrible when it comes to calculating Timezones but if I'm not mistaken the timelimit hits whilst I will be asleep so before I go to bed I shall cast my vote. Vote: MegaPod The reason is simple, they do not appear to have posted since the game started. Granted that applies to a few...
  6. Emmy

Hmm...time is ticking away and it feels like half of the Players have been extremely quiet. Those who remain silent are definitely higher on my list to vote when the time comes... :annoyedVoltorb:
  7. Emmy

"Galaxy Brain" is just a meme for people with an intellect so vast it is incomprehensible to others. Hence why I cannot see a rational reason for Mafia to put themselves at risk like Midorikawa thought to do, ergo I am Town-leaning on them for now. As for why I asked about Roles, since I knew...
  8. Emmy

You...I like you. You won't get a response, but the fact that you seemed to think doing so might reveal something about yourself from the audience and went through with it anyways...my instincts tell me you probably aren't Mafia-aligned - unless you have some kind of galaxy brain. I suppose I...
  9. Emmy

Blows kiss I adore all my fans~ :bulbaLove:
  10. Emmy

That's not a rule you know, blindly voting for someone without a shred of evidence is not my style. As for your second point, that is also incorrect. This game is...non-standard shall we say. Recall what I mentioned in my post, I had "taken the lead" by posting first and thus hint hint...
  11. Emmy

Me in first (posting) place? All is right with the universe. ;) Anyone got any useful information they'd love to share?
  12. Emmy

Role PM received Captain Chevy.
  13. Emmy

I give it a Rank of 1 for "I was under the impression that NASCAR was a type of chocolate flavoured milk".
  14. Emmy

I feel the need...for speed! Sign me up~
Back
Top Bottom