• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. CynthiaLover

Hardest Noble Pokemon

Agreed. Origin Dialga and Origin Palkia were rather anticlimatic, if you ask me. They rarely move, the arena is huge, their attacks are telegraphed a mile away, and they've got a really easy to read attack pattern. I beat Origin Dialga in my main playthrough without even battling it, just by...
  2. CynthiaLover

Hardest Noble Pokemon

While the arena for H-Arcanine was problematic and H-Electrode did keep me on my toes, I won both on my first try, albeit by the skin of my teeth. Avalugg, on the other hand, was the first time I've ever blacked out in my playthrough of Legends. The sheer speed and barrage of attacks that left...
Back
Top Bottom