• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Preview HZ010: With Nemo and Colza

I'm not the biggest fan of Nemona, but it'll be nice to see game characters appearing next week since we've not had any yet. Brassius looks like he'll be funny as he is in SV, so that'll be nice to see. I'm guessing it'll be battle crazy Nemona battling Brassius so Liko and Roy see how gyms run...
  2. Sakuraa

I wonder why Alex specially wants Liko and Roy to meet Brassius. Maybe just as a fun trip. It would be great if they found an interest in gym battles here.
  3. Sakuraa

I don't see why not.
  4. Sakuraa

Looks like Liko and Roy will be staying in Paldea for at least a couple of episodes, considering Brassius and Nemona will be appearing here. I wonder if this episode will be to introduce Liko and Roy to gyms, and if so, maybe they'll decide to try some out, not just in Paldea, but all over the...
Back
Top Bottom