• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Pyukumuku has no attacks that do damage. Charizard Mewtwo Slowbro
  2. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

I was thinking Electabuzz since it is the only one that does not evolve with a Thunder Stone. Metagross is not gen 5 Treecko Bulbasaur Chikorita
  3. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Ralts Line has two Megas while the other two do not. Charjabug Jolteon Mganemite Elctabuzz
  4. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Druddigon is not a duel type. Skeledirge Hisuian Typhlosion Decidueye
  5. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Audino. It is the only one that did not gain/change to the Fairy type. Pikachu Charizard Blastoise
  6. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Gardevoir is the only one that is part of a split evolution line Charizard Typhlosion Blaziken Infernape Emboar
  7. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Rayquaza is the only legendary Groudon Suicune Blastoise
  8. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Duskull has only one type Cyndaquil Charmander Charmeleon
  9. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Audino. It has nothing to do with sound...? Not sure. Gengar Clefable Voltorb
  10. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

I was thinking Noibat since it is Flying/Something (Dragon) while the other two are Something/Flying (Crobat is Poison/Flying while Woobat is Psychic/Flying). Since there isn't one up, I shall do the next one: Charmander Bulbasaur Squirtle
  11. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Woops. I meant to do Carkol. Chandlure is the only one of them that is based on an object. Crobat Woobat Noibat
  12. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Vikavolt is the only non-ghost type, while Decidueye is the only starter. Charmander Charcadet Charcoal
  13. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Dang it! You ninja'd me! Anyway, its Dedenne as it is the only one that is not a gen 3 Pokemon. Empoleon Vaporeon Flareon Espeon
  14. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Charizard is also an odd one out since it is the only one of the three who has two megas.
  15. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Hydreigon. It's the only one not used by Cyrus in the Sinnoh games. Charizard Alakazam Pinsir
  16. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Zigzagoon since it is the only non-flying type. Darkrai Dusclops Decidueye
  17. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

Vikavolt since it is the only one that is ablt to evolve by stone (at least in gen 8. Ho-Oh Kyogre Palkia Blastoise
  18. Greninjaman

Name the Odd One Out!

@DigitalGen6 These are not bad examples. I think you did ok with explaining. Anyway, the odd one out is Tirtouga. Not only is it not a member of the squirtle line, but it is also the only that is rock type. Next set: Pikachu Marill Togedamaru Dedenne
Back
Top Bottom