• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Tyranitar is the only non-Steel type here. Bisharp is the only NFE Pokémon here (it still feels a bit strange to say that). It could also be Empoleon for reasons related to competitive; all of the others have been mainstays of OU singles until Gen 9, whereas Empoleon hasn't been so fortunate...
  2. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Strength is the only move here with no secondary effect. Poison Jab is the only move here with a 30% chance to inflict a secondary effect, and the only one to have a secondary effect besides flinching. Also, I could have sworn Extrasensory had a 20% flinch chance like Waterfall and Dark Pulse...
  3. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Porygon is not a Dragon and the only one here to have cross-generation evolutions. Alternatively, Druddigon is the only Pokémon here to currently be single stage, and Shelgon is the only middle stage Pokémon here. Eiscue Unovan Darmanitan Morpeko Cramorant Wishiwashi
  4. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Astral Barrage is the only one to not have an elevated crit chance (Surging Strikes and Wicked Blow always crit while Ivy Cudgel just has a higher crit chance). Alternately, Ivy Cudgel is the only move here to be able to change type, and Surging Strikes is the only multihit. That is true, and...
  5. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

This thread hasn't seen action in nearly 2 months. I hope I can be forgiven for double posting in that case. (And it's been so long since I posted the last one that I have completely forgotten what exactly I was thinking of. I want to say Waterfall for a number of reasons; for example, it is the...
  6. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

My first thought is something to do with head adornments. Zorua has the wispy hair, Alcremie has its swirls and its candies, and Whimsicott has its fluff and its horns, leaving just Wailmer, which not only has no head adornments, but doesn't even really have a head. Bubble Beam Brine...
  7. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Thank you for your concern. I know it's silly, but I do find the research I do for these to be quite enjoyable. Leaf Storm Psychic Thunderbolt Fire Blast Draco Meteor
  8. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Cherubi is the only mono-Grass type here, the only one who does not have a Hidden Ability (only having access to Chlorophyll, which becomes Cherrim's signature Flower Gift upon evolving) the only one not to be classified as Green (being Pink instead). Tropius is the only Pokémon here who does...
  9. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Swoobat is the only 2-stage line represented here, the only dual type, and the only friendship evolution. Alomomola is the only single-stage Pokémon listed, and Roggenrola is the only unevolved Pokémon listed. An interesting insight, one that I missed. I was thinking Meadow, since it is the...
  10. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Unown is the only genderless species here? Maybe? Yes, Magic Room is Psychic and the others are Normal, and I don't know how I overlooked something that obvious. I was thinking Protect because it is the only move I listed to not have had its priority altered. It has always had +4 priority...
  11. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

There's the obvious, Dark was the only type here not introduced in Gen 1. Ghost is the only type with 2 immunities. But I feel like you're looking for something a bit more obscure. Maybe Bug being the only type to have no TM's of its type in Gen III or something? Possibly Ice, since Ice-types...
  12. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

I didn't even think about that lol. I was thinking Volt Tackle, because it is the only one of these moves to still be a signature move, still being exclusive to the Pikachu family. Leaf Blade was once exclusive to the Sceptile line, Muddy Water to the Swampert line, High Jump Kick to Hitmonlee...
  13. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Mimikyu is the only one here to not have the Slow growth rate, instead being having Medium Fast. Leaf Blade Muddy Water High Jump Kick Mystical Fire Volt Tackle Crabhammer
  14. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Thunder Wave; it is the only status move here, the only move that does not have 70 accuracy, and the only move to have had its accuracy changed (from 100 to 90 in SM). I suppose Focus Blast is also an outlier in that it is the only move here that cannot inflict a status condition. Drifblim...
  15. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Jumpluff is also a dual type from the very start. That is true. But me being me, I was thinking either Water or Ghost, for related reasons. Water is the only type here to never have its relationships to other pre-existing types altered. Bug and Poison used to be super effective against each...
  16. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Jirachi is the only dual type here; Togepi has had its type changed True. I was thinking Skarmory, because it is the only one that did not learn Spikes in GSC. (It wouldn't get Spikes until ADV.) I also considered adding Cloyster to the list but decided against it because, I don't remember why...
  17. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Also not quite, Dragonite is often described as a "guardian of the seas" and takes a lot of inspiration from Chinese and Japanese dragons, who are generally associated with water, though this is a bit more apparent in Dratini and Dragonair. In fact, Dragonite is part of the Water 1 Egg Group.
  18. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

Gengar, the others evolve via Dusk Stone but Gengar evolves via trade Forretress Qwilfish Skarmory
  19. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

True. But all of these moves have something about their functionality that sets them apart from the others (Bide being Bide, Bubblebeam's Speed drop, Mega Drain's healing, Psywave's variable fixed damage). I was actually thinking of Mega Drain, since it is the only move here to have been...
  20. Red Knight

Name the Odd One Out!

I actually didn't even notice that. The answer I was looking for was Nincada; it has the Erratic experience growth rate while all the others listed have the Slow growth rate. Bronzong, because it is the only one to have access to another ability besides Levitate. Bide Bubblebeam Mega Drain...
Back
Top Bottom