• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. V

Review HZ021: A Mibrim All Alone

There is a difference betwen having clothes that match the color of a pokemon and having a costume of that pokemon. If she chose a nidorina outfit, it means that nidorina is one of her favorite pokemon, so she might try to catch one .
  2. V

Review HZ021: A Mibrim All Alone

Hattena is like an introvert . Im an introvert myself and I feel tired if there are many people showing strong emotions around me. Not all introverts are timid , but Liko seens to be both an introvert and timid. Timid and introvert people rarely are anime protagonists. Introverts are more often...
Back
Top Bottom