• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: gen 6 jolteon i did chart stats for spd and special atk for a while if that helps? i stopped at 68 because i had to work n my brother was leveling it on me XD i also had a Spd Power ankle on it the whole time from lvl 1-100 XD i maxed Spd/special atk at lvl 1 so stats are 7special and 8...
  2. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

gen 6 jolteon ok just wondering if my jolteon turned out good? i don`t understand these iv's n such xD so if anyone could explain that as simple as they can please do xD Jolteon lvl 100 Nature: Timid Characteristic:Strongly Defiant Hp:265 Atk:139 Def:146 Sp.Atk:296 Sp.Def:223 Spd:380...
  3. C

hiya ^^

thank you so much for the warm welcomes! ^^
  4. C

Joined the fun (Finally :D)

hiya and welcome ^^ i added your friend code btw mines in sig. also swampert is cool but my fav is still arcanine xD
  5. C

hiya ^^

yah totaly addicted to pokemon i told myself i wouldn`t play anymore before X nY came out so i ended up selling all my older versions and my 3ds XD and now the day it came out i ended up with X/Y Blue 3ds XL XD and pokemon X lol n now i want to go rebuy all older versions.. ITS LIKE GAHHH!!! lol...
  6. C

Umm... Hi?

welcome! ^^
  7. C

Hello guys!

hiya i added u into friends my code is in sig if u want to add me back ^^ and welcome to forums! and congratz on shiny fennekin! shines have always hated me so.. ._.
  8. C

Hey

welcome! ^^ im currently playing X
  9. C

Hullo :3

welcome! ^^ and congratz on honors
  10. C

Sup

welcome to the forums ^^ and hiya im new too hehe
  11. C

hiya ^^

hello i just joined this forum looks great ^^
  12. C

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead my friend code is: 1736-1217-9141 Name: Lisa Trainer Name:Lisa #54238 Pokemon X ^^ i can also breed starters if u need any starters i have that i can breed are(Charmander,Squirtle,Bulbasaur,Torchic,Froakie,Fennkic,Chespin)
Back
Top Bottom