• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Red Knight

The Desicion Game

I think the Champion. Being a Contest star seems like it would be way too overwhelming for me, both socially and mentally (constantly having to come up with new tricks to stay on the cutting edge and such). I would definitely still need to innovate to stay on top of the game as Champion, but...
  2. Red Knight

The Desicion Game

Bidoof. I don't think any part of Aegislash is edible, and I would rather not huff Gastly gas - seems like too much harm for too little high. I'd probably eat Bidoof's hindquarters (don't remember what that cut of meat is called exactly). Would you rather never get critical captures or only...
  3. Red Knight

The Desicion Game

I'd say probably Dynamax/Gigantamax. Would you rather be a caretaker for Lavender Tower or Mt. Pyre?
Back
Top Bottom