• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Calvinッ

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Taking U-Choose out of the queue, I'd really like to host it but struggling to balance forum with life now since I'm mega busy with work. Hopeful to bring it back soon!
  2. Calvinッ

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

I just throw things at a wall and see if it sticks when making my own roles, if possible. Otherwise as mentioned I'd use MafiaWiki, even if you don't use the role directly you can get a good basis for many custom roles. In my experience anyways
  3. Calvinッ

Bulbagarden Skyscraper

Floor 353: The entire fictional continent of middle earth.
  4. Calvinッ

Sorry I haven't seen this till now, I'll mention it and we should get you sorted :) As for myself I've found myself incredibly busy with new stuff within work, my routine has shifted a fair bit so for now I'll be locking my game in the queue, as I don't think I could host it to a decent degree...
  5. Calvinッ

Bulbagarden Skyscraper

Floor 324: Both moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos fit inside this floor, and they orbit the center of it.
  6. Calvinッ

The Bulbagarden Video Game Collection Game

Games that you can pet the animals in! 1. Fortnite 2. Sonic Adventure 2 3. Cult of the Lamb 4. Nintendogs 5. Among Us 6. Pokemon X & Y 7. Hades (Petting Cerberus)
  7. Calvinッ

Gotcha, i've kept the player count at 13 but if there's any changes for player count, just let us know
  8. Calvinッ

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

Sorry! Time on the forums been very limited recently
  9. Calvinッ

We'll get a MoD sorted before adding it to the queue, just to ensure it can start when your turn comes helperman. There's room for both a small and large game to have signups. I feel like I hogged a lot of time with my recent Generation game so just for the sake of fairness i'll let @Potato-2.0...
  10. Calvinッ

No one accounted for Jamie's attack going off before he died
  11. Calvinッ

Will try and get role PMs for StormyStinger and Lissi when I get back home, just heading out for a short while!
  12. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: ENDGAME

I'll allow it as a one off on account of the forums being slow for me, but next time I won't be able to accept any votes past that post next time. Not telling you off though lol just saying. The forums are being dead slow at loading pages for me so hence the delay. 1. @coordinator lissi 2...
  13. Calvinッ

Voting locked, update on the way.
  14. Calvinッ

Not officially, but I fear finding a sub at this point in the game would be difficult and negligible, so it may result in a modkill, but then a modkill at this point of the game is ehhhh, so I ain't really sure what to do there lol
  15. Calvinッ

Everything is right, I don't wanna confirm or deny other people's posts but I've double checked damages :)
  16. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: Day Eight Start

1. @coordinator lissi 2. @JamieIsBored 3. @beryllium 7. @StormyStinger 8. @ExLight JamieIsBored died in the night, they were sided with the Town! It is now Day Eight, this phase will end at 22:30 GMT on the 1st of January. I won't be shortening this phase because I won't be around for a...
  17. Calvinッ

Actions locked, update on the way. Just give me around 30 minutes as I'm just eating, and then I'll get the phase change out :)
  18. Calvinッ

This was my thinking too, but of course yeah we'll wait for everyones thoughts, some people might not be able to access certain days or have other things so they might only be able to get on every other day for example. But thanks for your replies you two :D
  19. Calvinッ

Would you guys like me to consider reducing how long a day phase is or are you guys okay with it being as long as it is. I just don't want the game to seem a drag for everyone :)
  20. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: Night Seven Start

End of Day Votals: coordinator lissi: IV (JamieIsBored, beryllium, Exlight, StormyStinger) coordinator lissi took 4HP damage! It is now Night Seven, this phase will end at 22:30 GMT on the 30th of December.
Back
Top Bottom