• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Flaze

MATURE: The Story of Fritz Westmyn: The Turning World (old, crusty, abandoned)

All right! finally caught up with this! it's sure been a while xD Well it seems like I actually stopped reading this right at the end of part two, meaning before everything went to hell. I have to admit that chapter was weird, the lead up to the end with Fritz's expulsion was really insane but...
  2. Flaze

That was a very interesting development you pulled there. I assume the Stantler's evolution was an original evolution too, I think it was really well done and creepy if I do say so myself. The battle here was different, it was oddly nice to see Fritz struggle against an opponent, and now I can...
  3. Flaze

Well I finally caught up after so long xD The battle against Elyna was pretty good, at first it was a bit slow but it became really engaging later on, I actually thought Fritz was going to lose that time. Actually while it was good that he won I also felt that maybe Fritz was winning a bit...
  4. Flaze

Okay, finally read the chapter. I liked Markus, I hope I can see him again :p But that aside I have to second what Legacy said in that the battles were pretty good, I particlarly liked the second one against the crazy kid whose name I keep forgetting. I thouht it was areally bizarre battle...
  5. Flaze

All right. It took me longer than it probably should've considering this chapter is actually shorter than others. Anyways, I really liked the chapter, at first I had to go back and reread some of the last chapter because it's been a long time, but after that I was able to just sit down and...
  6. Flaze

Well...this chapter was clearly something now wasn't it? I liked the chapter due to multiple reasons, one of them being just how chaotic it became. The chapter started out with a peaceful day for Fritz and the group...so of course it has to go to hell eventually, it's a rule of thumb. This...
  7. Flaze

This was a kind of fast, kind of slow chapter. It was fast in the sense that it read very quickly which is a good thing cause it means it was interesting, but it was slow in the sense that nothing happened...literally nothing happened. Now I'm not saying this is a bad thing I mean, we got to...
  8. Flaze

Okay well I finished reading both of chapters, first of all sorry that it took me so long to read them both, a lot of things happened and such xD But anyways. I liked 2-6 though it felt a bit uneventful for me throughout most of the chapter, aside from some notable things. For one there was...
  9. Flaze

Well this was a really really really nice chapter that I liked :3 for one I really liked the battle between Maribel and...that other guy, sorry for not remembering xD The battle in this chapter was really well described and the action flowed very well. I liked how you introduced all these big...
  10. Flaze

Well I'm done for one. So like I said in VMs there were some parts where I felt a bit thrown off by the pace, but everyone has their own feelings about these things so it's not like I can assume. However, I do admit that the chapter in itself wasn't too bad, the lowest point was the battle...
  11. Flaze

Let's do some Contests! or at least in the next chapter xD The chapter was uneventful but I believe it worked as a set up fro the next one, plus we also got some foreshadowing regarding Rukh academy. I do wonder who the girl with green hair was though, it was really sudden for her to just...
  12. Flaze

Well I wasn't expecting the group to have a total beat down, honestly my prediction was that at least Reika would win but you surprised me. While Josef and Tatcher's battle went as expected I really liked what you did with Ina; you wouldn't expect her to be a competent enough battler, funny...
  13. Flaze

Well the atlas will help me a lot regarding the name of the teachers xD and I honestly like the way you made it out to be. Now first before I start up with my review: Josef GOT OWNED!!!!! that was awesome honestly xD Okay on to the review. Well plot wise there's not much to review but it's...
  14. Flaze

Well I'm not one to use quotes since it's hard for me to go back and find the parts but I'll try to make Chapter 1 was kind of slow for me a bit, but that's because it was an introduction chapter and probably the lenght scared me a little bit. I liked how it set up things though and it was...
Back
Top Bottom