• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Shard
  • Order by date
  1. S

Free Booster Pack for Pokémon Trading Card Game Online!: Offer expires October 10

Both of the codes posted by The Pokemon Company themselves seem to have expired already, but the rest of them are great!
  2. S

Wanted: Any Starter(Esp. Sinnoh) [Completed]

Re: Wanted: Any Starter(Esp. Sinnoh) Thanks, but I've got all of them except Piplup, now. I've marked this thread as completed, since I have most of them but can't get wireless right now. Lizz, I'll message you once I have access again, okay?
  3. S

Re: Wanted: Any Starter(Esp. Sinnoh) Ah, sorry for being so slow to reply. This week's been a mess, with the power out for several days. In any case, since getting the power back I still don't have access to a compatible wifi source to use with Platinum, so I guess I'll have to wait on that Piplup.
  4. S

Re: Wanted: Any Starter(Esp. Sinnoh) Thanks a lot, Aaron! And Lizz, I have another Heat Wave Chimchar. When can we trade for your Piplup?
  5. S

Re: Wanted: Any Starter(Esp. Sinnoh) Really? Awesome. I'm ready to go now, in case I messed up the timezone. I blame Daylight Savings.
  6. S

Re: Wanted: Any Starter(Esp. Sinnoh) Uh...(3 starters)x(4 generations)-(Piplup)-(Chimchar)=10 pokemon. I've got them all set, Heat Wave Chimchar and 9 randoms, all with random items on them.
  7. S

Re: Wanted: Any Starter(Esp. Sinnoh) Sure. Do you just want randoms in the other...9 slots?
  8. S

Re: Wanted: Any Starter(Esp. Sinnoh) Okay, I guess all of them then, minus Piplup and Chimchar. For time, let's say around 5:00 pm, GMT-4/Atlantic Time. But if you're gonna breed all of them, it doesn't have to be tomorrow. I'll also put my FC in my signature momentarily.
  9. S

Re: Wanted: Any Starter(Esp. Sinnoh) I'd probably put Totodile at the top of my list, if all of them are available. I won't be able to trade until sometime tomorrow, though. What would you want for it/them?
  10. S

I'm looking for starter pokemon, especially the Sinnoh starters, other than Chimchar. I can offer a Chimchar that knows Heat Wave, or maybe something else. I'm pretty new at this, so I don't quite know what to offer.
Back
Top Bottom