• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Torchic W. Pip

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

I never submitted TundraStormShipping here, so uhhhhh... TundraStormShipping - Iono, Rika & Grusha From here
  2. Torchic W. Pip

NewContestShipping - Chaz (ORAS) & Janet
  3. Torchic W. Pip

LuckBeALadyShipping - Luca (Duel) and Sharon (Duel)
  4. Torchic W. Pip

Okay so it turns out there isn't a name for Steven x Lucy yet and... I have come to fix that. Steven x Lucy - SnakeStoneShipping
  5. Torchic W. Pip

MiaColombaShipping - Giovanni & Winona DracoObscurusShipping - Raihan & Winona FourWingedAngelShipping - Diantha & Winona FlyingDragonShipping - Leon & Winona CrystalWingsShipping - Geeta & Winona SnowyAltariaShipping - Grusha & Winona
  6. Torchic W. Pip

Re: German using male language - Gender neutral language in German is very complicated, since much of the grammar hinges on gender (masculine, feminine, and neuter, that last of which is reserved for inanimate objects). Anyway, is time for more ship names: MadameButterflyShipping - Wallace &...
  7. Torchic W. Pip

Back with another round of ship names: InspectionShipping - Nurse Joy & Latias ParadiseLostShipping - Volo & Giratina SolidarityShipping - Adaman, Irida, & Volo PrestissimoShipping - Meloetta & Hilda EyesOnMeShipping - Chaz & Yancy MagentaPaintShipping - Zinzolin & Anthea ProsAndConsShipping -...
  8. Torchic W. Pip

Re: Victor/Mallow This Reddit post throws around a few ship name ideas (aside from portmanteau names, there’s Flappletun, Palentines, AppleCurry, CurriedApple, ApplePie, AppleDumpling, Stew, and CurryMalasada (spelled as CurryMasala). Some of those names are probably taken, which might narrow...
  9. Torchic W. Pip

New Year, new rarepairs MysteriousStoneShipping - Geeta & Steven AegisRockShipping - Byron & Ariana (AegisReflectorShipping is listed as Ariana & Bastiodon so... Aegis something) TheologyShipping - Volo & Wallace
  10. Torchic W. Pip

Ah shoot :confused: Okay so I wish to retract ByTheSeaShipping and state AquaticArtistryShipping as my definitive name for these three. I'm really sorry for this error on my end.
  11. Torchic W. Pip

Hi I'm back with more ships for like side characters that have been living in my head rent free, specifically Keira, Jordan, and Nurse Joy (side note: when a ship has a Nurse Joy, is it just any Nurse Joy or a specific one? I'm guessing the former because of... all of the Nurse Joys lol)...
  12. Torchic W. Pip

Is there no name for Caitlin, Grimsley, Marshal, and Shauntal yet? In that case... UnovaEliteFourShipping - Caitlin, Grimsley, Marshal, and Shauntal
  13. Torchic W. Pip

To offer my two cents: From what I've seen, there's been at least one or two other people on Discord shipping the two, and hey, if you think they're cute, why not give them a name? Launch your ship, you sailor you.
  14. Torchic W. Pip

Hi I’m back with another rarepair only I ship TropiusShipping - Cheryl, Winona, & Erika
  15. Torchic W. Pip

I think returning to Tumblr would definitely help bridge the gap, even if it meant making a new blog. Fwiw Bulbagarden also has a Tumblr, and we could easily reblog the Tumblr reboot to further bridge the gap.
  16. Torchic W. Pip

After doing some researching, I'd like to retract my previous name for Palina/Iscan, as the ship already has a name in common use (SecretSeasShipping).
  17. Torchic W. Pip

If I may offer my opinion on this issue: Would there be a way to document every name used for a ship? On the one hand, I worry that people would abuse the system, but on the other hand, I think that issue could be solved by emphasizing the primary purpose of having a ship list: to make it easier...
  18. Torchic W. Pip

Back by (my) popular demand, more ship names for my ships. ThalassaShipping - Wallace & Manaphy MagmaDutyShipping - Wallace & Groudon
  19. Torchic W. Pip

If I may add one (1) more ship name for a ship only I ship: AquaticArtistryShipping - Siebold, Nessa, and Wallace That is all Edit: I must also add DivineDinnerShipping - Siebold/Grant/Viola/Valerie
Back
Top Bottom