• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TyranitarDude2004

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

I returned to name some more unnamed ships. AboveAverageShipping - Avery & Ilima CableTunnelShipping - Roark & Lanette ChasingDreamsShipping - Chase & Molly Hale CoolBoyShipping - Clyde & Gordie EveningActShipping - Billy (Ranger) & Morgan FlareTeachingShipping - Aliana & Éclairisse...
  2. TyranitarDude2004

Some more SV ships! DigitalFlareShipping - Giacomo & Mela JockSandwichShipping - Dendra & Miriam (I believe I've seen it more used than HealthySandwichShipping) OperationShipping - Florian & Penny SeniorRivalShipping - Arven & Nemona VanillaCupcakeShipping - Larry & Katy
  3. TyranitarDude2004

InjunctionShipping - Zero & Jupiter NoMartiansShipping - Zero & Mars Just some Zero love. Zero/Cyrus and Zero/Saturn have ship names, but there are no ship names for Zero/Jupiter and Zero/Mars. Let that sink in!
  4. TyranitarDude2004

Annie and Oakley are underrated, and I decided to name some ships involving these two. So far, it's just Archer and Proton since I do mainly ship Annie with Archer, and Proton with Oakley. AnikShipping - Archer & Annie OmīdShipping - Archer & Oakley ApacheShipping - Proton & Annie...
  5. TyranitarDude2004

NinjaDojoShipping - Nihei & Shirataki KurumakenShipping - Ippei & Shirataki
  6. TyranitarDude2004

CutenessQuotientShipping - Parker & Jinny I haven't seen any ship names for these two, so I gave them a ship name. This ship name is named after the episode the two of them appear in, where Parker looks out for Jinny because she is being bullied for owning a Feebas.
  7. TyranitarDude2004

Isn't this ship name taken? Anyway, I have come up with only one ship name. FolkPunkShipping - Jimmy (Kalos) & Remo
  8. TyranitarDude2004

PhotographierShipping - Trip & Alexa (XY) SnootShipping - Montgomery & Moira "Photographier" is French for "photography," and Trip is a photographer, while Alexa is related to another photographer and has a camera on her headphones.
  9. TyranitarDude2004

StarCrossedLoversShipping - Cross & Risa I thought of shipping them, but there's no ship name for the two, so I decided to name it myself. The name originates from Cross' name and the fact that Risa used to be a star athlete.
  10. TyranitarDude2004

I'd like to clarify that NothungShipping is not a typo. In Der Ring des Nibelungen (The Ring of the Nibelung), Gram, a mythological weapon, is referred to as Nothung. Another name used by the Gram is Balmung, which is used in The Nibelungenlied.
  11. TyranitarDude2004

Some Lear ships. The first one is already in use, but the rest were coined by none other than me, Ajay. RoyalLectureShipping - Cheren & Lear RoyalErrandShipping - Lear & Bianca (BW) BlackRoyalShipping - Hilbert & Lear WhiteRoyalShipping - Lear & Hilda KingPrinceShipping - Lear & N (BW)...
  12. TyranitarDude2004

ProjectMewShipping - Quillon & Danika I feel like everyone is going to ship them. I mean, fair enough. There is ship material for these two.
  13. TyranitarDude2004

I have a few ship names for Pokémon Legends: Arceus. AncientFortuneShipping - Rei (game) & Akari (game) EsperWingShipping - Rei (game) & Sabi HisuianBraviaryShipping - Akari (game) & Sabi ClanLeaderShipping - Adaman & Irida ConcealedShipping - Iscan & Palina Cynthia'sAncestorsShipping - Zolo &...
  14. TyranitarDude2004

NurseryCareShipping - Reggie & Penelope (anime) LavaridgeShipping - Hodge & Flannery SlayerIdolShipping - Curtis & Georgia BeautyIdolShipping - Curtis & Ursula
  15. TyranitarDude2004

I'm surprised that people haven't created ship names for Cara Liss, so I'm doing it myself. Starting off with my OTP for Cara Liss. HybridityShipping - Bray Zenn & Cara Liss HybridHeartShipping - Cara Liss & Sonia ResearchFieldShipping - Milo & Cara Liss VishShipping - Cara Liss & Nessa...
  16. TyranitarDude2004

No wonder why I want to see Hisuian Arcanine (or Hisuian Growlithe's evolution in general) have jades on it. Also... ViridescentShipping - Harley & Morgan (because of Harley's clothes and because of Morgan's hair) GreenDayShipping - Harley & Dana (get it?)
  17. TyranitarDude2004

SmartComputerShipping - Tate & Thorton ArtificiallyIntelligentShipping - Thorton & Liza (Hoenn)
  18. TyranitarDude2004

ImprudenceShipping - Tucker & Liza (Hoenn) DesertSnakeShipping - Aarune & Lucy 'Imprudence' is a word similar to the word 'improvidence,' which is used as the ship name for Tate, who is the twin brother of Liza, and Tucker. That is all.
  19. TyranitarDude2004

GhostBunShipping - Hau & Acerola
Back
Top Bottom