• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. U

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

Not sure if this was pointed out yet, but Lillie/Marnie and Bede/Marnie are both listed under PastelGothShipping From the tags use on tumblr the name has only been used for Bede/Marnie, though I'm not sure how it is on twitter. Personally don't think I've seen ship art for Lillie/Marnie yet though!
  2. U

I see some people shipping Melli and Ingo but haven't seen enough that seem to have come up with a name for them? I'm proposing HighlandsWardenShipping
  3. U

PrettyBoyBlueShipping - Cress & Luca (Pokemon Duel) UrashimaShipping - Marlon & Ryuki
  4. U

AquacordeShipping - Calem & Greninja
  5. U

AlienRomanceShipping - Calem & Dulse An Addition: SeaweedButterShipping - Siebold & Dulse
  6. U

Hello! Made an account to suggest some shipnames for some rarepairs of mine, hope that's okay! AsbestosShipping - Gordie & Klara DameBlancheShipping - Siebold & Glacia FlyHighShipping - Falkner & Kahili MatchaLatteShipping - Cilan & Trinnia NightStudyShipping - Trevor & Nita SeastarShipping -...
Back
Top Bottom