• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Froakie is the only one owned by Ash Ketchum(?) Loudred Kricketune Furret Jigglypuff
  2. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Trevenant is the only non-gen 8 pokemon Not quite. If you look at the list, Stunfisk is the only one technically not “misspelled” Ferligatr should be Feraligator, Unown should be Unknown, Vespiquen should be Vespiqueen, Farfetch’d should be farfetched, and Gastly should be ghastly. This one is...
  3. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Magic room is the only non-normal type I think Feraligatr Unown Vespiquen Stunfisk Farfetch’d Gastly
  4. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Iron Treads is the only one not based off a Gen 1 Pokémon My original thinking was Purugly because it is not a ride Pokémon but you are still technically correct. Cleffa Seedot Salamence Porygon-Z
  5. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Annihilape is the only non-Hisui Pokémon and also is the only 3-stage evolution Wyrdeer Purugly Tauros Kangaskhan
  6. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Eternatus is the only non-box art legendary, is not part of a trio, and it’s alternate form cannot be obtained. Hitmonlee Aggron Voltorb Blaziken
  7. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Bronzong is the only one not associated with sound. Ninja’d. By the way, Audino has “Audi” in its name which is similar to audio. Voltorb is the only one without feet I guess Lycanroc is the only one not associated with amenities such as sweets and perfume? Aerodactyl Trapinch Kabutops Duskull
  8. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Masquerain is the only one without a mega evolution and Scizor is the only non-flying type. Sorry. I meant that it didn’t evolve through friendship. The deeper thing you may be thinking about is Sprigatito is the only one not really associated with “coco/koko”. A Zarude in Secrets of the jungle...
  9. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Either Crobat or Noibat. Crobat has three evolutions, Noibat does not have an evolution that evolves through evolution. Tapukoko Fuecoco Zarude Sprigatito
  10. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Kingler, the only Gen 1 Pokémon or Dubwool, being the only Pokémon not to have a G-max form My original thinking was Rhyperior because it was the only one without headwear Carracosta Kabutops Cradily Omastar
  11. JollyYoshi

Name the Odd One Out!

Darkrai, only dark type and mythical. Hatterene Rhyperior Honchkrow Slowking
Back
Top Bottom