• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Nope, Sprigatito is 1' 4". All of the others are 1'. I believe either Kricketune is not a Normal type or Furret doesn't have some speaking or musical motif. Ivy Cudgel Astral Barrage Surging Strikes Wicked Blow
  2. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Confusion can't flinch. Froakie Sprigatito Scorbunny Grookey
  3. D

Name the Odd One Out!

@JollyYoshi Gen 9 Pokemon, but you are right.
  4. D

Name the Odd One Out!

@DigitalGen6 I forget a lot of things. I was going to let it be free reign for someone else. But... Sinistcha Floragato Toedscool Trevenant
  5. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Upon first look, Psychic is the only move that has never changed its base power.
  6. D

Name the Odd One Out!

@Red Knight You certainly are putting a lot of time and energy to find all of this specific information for this thread. It is certainly impressive, but I wonder if you don't take a break from it once in a while.
  7. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Marowak's regional form does not share a type with its original form. Rowlet Piplup Torchic Quaxly
  8. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Salamence is the only dual type. Power-Up Punch Rage Fist Sucker Punch Meteor Mash Sky Uppercut Thunder Punch
  9. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Voltorb has no legs. Electrode Bramblin Jigglypuff Drifloon Porygon 2
  10. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Gardevoir isn't part Fighting. I was going for Bouffalant. It doesn't have different forms. Kommo-o Metagross Tyranitar Baxcalibur
  11. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Toxicroak gets Dry Skin, not Water Absorb. I was going for Iron Bundle. It has a base stat total of 570, not 590. Furfrou Unown Spinda Basculin Bouffalant
  12. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Torterra is the only one that is a quadruped. Walking Wake Iron Valiant Iron Bundle Roaring Moon
  13. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Good catch, I didn't know that. Though, I was going for Landorus because it has no green on it. I assume Ceruledge because it is part of a two-stage branching evolution line. Garganacl Coalossal Golem Gigalith
  14. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Gardevoir is the only Pokémon that has a chance of being male. Gallade Grimmsnarl Landorus Okidogi
  15. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Quilava is only mono fire and it can evolve into a regional form. Kadabra Polygon Jynx Tauros
  16. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Decidueye is the only one that isn't part Fire type. Samurott Raichu Polteageist Golem
  17. D

Name the Odd One Out!

Weaville, I think. Weaville is the only dual-type Pokémon. Every other one is monotype. Aerodacytl Arctozolt Tyrunt Cradily
Back
Top Bottom