• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

COMPLETE: The Dark Lord

I wrote this story when I was about...19 years old? Wild coming back to this site after 14+ years and seeing that not only is it still up, but I can still reply to it.
  2. C

D E V A S T A T I O N

* * * * TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT * * * *
  3. C

D E V A S T A T I O N

Author's Note: This is a follow-up to "D R E A D". If you didn't read that, there's a few parts you won't understand in this. For the rest of you: It's been several agonizing weeks. I refuse to write crappy material, and this has gone through several re-writes. Here's the first part, be...
  4. C

COMPLETE: D R E A D

A while ago I had an idea to produce a short graphic novel for D R E A D. In short it was going to be a side-story, about the first group of Enforcers sent into Cerulean. As of now the project is shelved--my artist has gone AWOL. I have to say though that I'm very impressed with the initial...
  5. C

* * * * * * * * connecting to server…failed. connecting to host…failed. attempting to find host…failed. (WARNING!) UNKNOWN TRANSMISSION (WARNING!) BLOCK ALL INCOMING TRANSMISSIONS? (Y/N) (N) ….INCOMING TRANSMISSION RECIEVED... WARNING! THIS TRANSMISSION IS NOT REGISTERED! PROCEED? (Y/N)...
  6. C

Promo #1 for "D E V A S T A T I O N" (coming soon!)
  7. C

I refuse to write crap material. Which is why this took me so long to write this particular chapter. There's a lot of answered questions, as well as new ones that arise in this chapter. There's a lot of surprises as well as closures. Let me know what you think! Once again, thanks for reading...
  8. C

Well I'm thrilled you enjoy the story, that's why I do it :) thanks for reading!
  9. C

I must have rewritten this chapter 8 or 9 times. Seriously. In all my frustration I'm just posting it! I haven't proof-read it, but it's finally something I'm happy with, and that's saying something. I won't post any sucky material, I promise you that. Thanks for reading and lemme know what you...
  10. C

Sorry for the delay, it's been a crazy holiday. Hope everyone had a good time. Keep those reviews coming! * * * * * D R E A D Chapter 3 Professor Oak charged through the double doors to Ian Surge's office. Ian was on the phone, he beckoned for Oak to take a seat. Infuriated, Oak ripped the...
  11. C

Getting over the shame of writing Fanfiction

I haven't read much of this thread, but I'm tired of seeing it bumped up. PRO TIP: If you're ashamed of writing fanfiction, remember that you're on THE INTERNET. Nobody knows who you are, nobody cares who you are. You will never meet these people you communicate with in real life. Ever...
  12. C

Well I have to say, that is probably the most in-depth review I've ever read. Believe me when I say that I really appreciate it, it means a lot. As for your questions/speculations, I won't tell you what you're right about, but you seem to be on the right track with some things (and that's all...
  13. C

submissions by anonymous artists can be viewed here: (for those that cannot view the attachments in this post) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=-3&id=1831950823&l=b960d37865
  14. C

D R E A D : OFFICIAL CONTEST! Let's have some fun here. Whomever submits the best D R E A D fanart (see my thumbnail--submitted by an anonymous artist) will have their name (if so they choose) and likeness written into DREAD! I thought this would be a fun idea, maybe help me connect...
  15. C

CHAPTER 2 (911 conversation, 10:26 AM) "911, what is your emergency?" *sob* "Mycharmanderkilledmymom!Idon'tknowwhattodoOH PLEASE GOD HELP!" *sound of glass shattering* "Miss, I need you to stay calm. Where are you right now?" *thumping noises* "I'm in the closet!oh god...he's right...
  16. C

Against my better judgement (I was going to release this all at once, but have yet to write much more than this) and the fact that it's Christmas (cheers, by the way). I give you my rewrite of The Dark Lord. I'm trying my hand at a different writing style, less of a psychological look at the...
  17. C

glad you enjoyed it :)
  18. C

I also want to point out that this fic is finished, how do I go about getting it submitted into the fanfiction archives?
  19. C

I spent so much time stewing over this. Rewriting, and rewriting. I even put it off for a while, until something like two months past and I had nothing. What you see here was written over the course of a week and I have to say that I'm finally happy with what I have. There ARE grammar errors...
  20. C

So this has taken me quite a while. For the longest time I didn't really know how I was going to write this chapter. I could go on and on about all the experimentation and rewrites that I did, but I think that you've waited long enough. Long story short, it all came together because I was...
Back
Top Bottom