• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Philipines, possibly with access to hoenn Have a new type of standard pokeball (Only altered catch rate) or new standard potion (only heals HP)
  2. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Victini for sure Have Mario or Zelda referenced in a mainline game?
  3. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Uh guys this is turning into which would you rather catch, already a thread... but tall goofy dragon I guess Get a pokemon based off of a bobblehead or a rubber duck?
  4. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Indigo disk actually seems really interesting DLC for BDSP or LA?
  5. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Lugia. Lucario is fine, but Lugia makes no sense Change the shiny of Gengar or Garchomp?
  6. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Galar, only cause I can imagine a legends game with Richard Owen based character creating these fake monstrosities Give fossils to Johto, Alola, or Paldea?
  7. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Silly hoenn fossils Sinnoh fossils or Unova fossils?
  8. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Kanto, but neither are my favorite Region based on italy or india?
  9. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Dang. I guess I have to chose between fluffy, spiky, and fishy. Flareon I guess Mela boots or geeta boots?
  10. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Only crits To eat something so pure is a terrible crime. I would rather eat my sword... wait a minute Be incredibly perceptive of whether something is shiny, even when it is impossible to notice, or always end your shiny hunts twice as early as you expected
  11. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Alola, sees very nice there You have to eat part of one of these three pokemon: Gastly Aegislash Bidoof Which will you attempt to eat?
  12. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Two legends. Dialga and Palkia would make me pretty much unstoppable (irl that is). Eliminate all fighting types or poison types?
  13. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Probably gym leader. Nobody (except aaron) wants to be the bug type E4 Meet one Bulbaforumgoer (is that a word?) in real life, or meet one gym leader in real life?
  14. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Casual life with pokemon, if having them as pets was still a thing Have every future game be easy but with a great story or challenging with a terrible story?
  15. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Really? Same! :D Anyway same question: Get a pokemon region based on India or Australia?
  16. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Great stats terrible ivs/evs. I don't think about those much, especially in a playthrough. My Garchomp will more than compensate Get a pokemon region based on India or Australia?
  17. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Mount silver, I like my face not to be burned off thank you Take control of Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, or Team Galactic?
  18. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Dieno and Goomy Og regi trio or galarian bird trio?
  19. Pigrider09

The Desicion Game

Hello! Imagine you are walking down a path when it suddenly splits. You can only choose one way and cannot double back. Each way has a fabulous reward that you can see, or a devious punishment. Which way do you choose? Put simply that is the premise of this game. Some more rules are as...
Back
Top Bottom