• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Bloom Doom, I LOVE grass type so maybe that’s why. Raise a Deino or Axew
  2. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Bring back National Dex!! It’s more my thing and I kinda like other battl gimmicks more. (Z-moves my beloved) Bring back contests or Pokéstar Studios (or something akin to that)
  3. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Camps, they’re more fun for me and the curry mini game is fun. Which iconic early route Sinnoh mon would you rather have: Shinx or Starly
  4. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Well Arceus can be different type I’ll go with the lv100 Rattatas Be able to tame Kyogre or Groudon (in real life)
  5. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Mario may be my first hyperfixation but Zelda seems more fitting imo. Have a Pokémon region based on the Philippines or Guatemala?
  6. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Ooh I’m going to go with the Normal resistanc. Have Diance or Victini return in an event/dlc/new game etc.?
  7. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Hmm, end shiny hunts twice as earl. Idk if this would affect it but I’m already pretty perceptive to shinies such as Charcadet line and ones like that. Would you rather live in HGSS Cinnibar or Blackthorn City
  8. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Dynamax anywhere, I like it better and I just don’t really like Mega Evolution Have Z-Moves return (with a new move) or have Dyna and Gigantamaxing return (with a new Giganta form)
  9. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Ooh, I would probably wear a hat, I have this one that’s really cool. Would you rather have a Silcoon or Cascoon?
  10. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Falinks, I just like them more and I love Gen 8 Would you rather live a casual life with your Pokémon (basically your normal life but Pokémon exist) or become a trainer and try to beat all the gyms
  11. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Ooh tough decision but an Indian region appeals to me more. If you could only do one of these, which would you choose? Starfall Street, Victory Road or Path of Legends?
  12. Luci_

The Desicion Game

Pokémon bank music Have Larry’s jobs or have a Deino and Goomy irl?
Back
Top Bottom