• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

I had fun for the mort part, although i really need to seriously revise/improve my playstyle and my communication skills. If i ever play as a doctor again i need to do more research in the future.
  2. D

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

You may have a point about Dawning's meta obsession. As far as alignments are concerned i have serious misgivings about revealing those , especialy if it is happening at midnight in real life. This will be my final post of the night. I shall see t all 2morrow, Good Night folks!
  3. D

I'm fairly certain that Gentlefeather is probably not mafia, not sure about Mint Elv. CapsFan, could u inform those patients that i am ready to see them now.
  4. D

I am not sure, i shal have to observe her more closely when she stops by for her next check -up! So how are ya feeling lately?
  5. D

I thinj that things sure are heating around here. I feel uncertain about who my final vote is going to be. Unvote: The CapsFan Vote:Raven ie ur going to target me, i just might target t in kind.
  6. D

I'd be happy to explain why i vote the way i do. The short version is that it's partially because of what has been posted and what my instincts as a strategist are telling me, there may be other factors. I would have finished my current post sooner, but i had to recharge my phone.
  7. D

Vote: TheCapsFan I concur with DawningWinds vote. In my humbld opinion The CapsFan seems to be showing clear symptomes of intoxication!
Back
Top Bottom