• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Non-Mafia Bulbagarden Survivor: Paldea - Minish wins

Sounds like we're looking for basically the section Zexy just described with the divorce and shit. Maybe just that entire section of it in the quote book?
  2. DawningWinds

Yeah ninja'd on that, sent before I saw your message
  3. DawningWinds

Oh nevermind, I think that'd be fine except the high possibility of repetitive ties.
  4. DawningWinds

Also since its once daily anyone who does it daily anyway might have an advantage since they'd already know the answer?
  5. DawningWinds

Feels like wordle could probably go wrong in a lot of ways? Would be pretty likely to tie on and doing a tiebreaker would be tough since it's once daily.
  6. DawningWinds

Whoever decided to double vote me there, thanks. Glad you wasted that.
  7. DawningWinds

Jamie, how dare you! We were this close to being able to go for another tiebreaker to finally break our tiebreaker tie.
  8. DawningWinds

So, Raven's been the man behind the man this whole time, has he? I love being doomed.
  9. DawningWinds

If it was a matter of me being bored I would've just went to bed; I thought I was doing what would be necessary to win. I was completely convinced someone else had a score of at least a couple billion and since I discovered that I played better with my glasses off (no I do not know why I even...
  10. DawningWinds

Why the hell did I stay up till 3 AM trying to break a billion last night.
  11. DawningWinds

Now we need a tiebreaker for which of Jamie and I is better at snagging victory from a tiebreaker.
  12. DawningWinds

The exile was where they were immune but didn't participate, I think it probably means that the person who gets immunity can still vote and talk to people for this elimination.
  13. DawningWinds

Yeah okay I've looked, I was just insane.
  14. DawningWinds

The fuck. I could've sworn it was explicitly stated that the final merge would be the final five somewhere, and also. Did we, uh, seriously just have two new tribes for one comp?
  15. DawningWinds

He was? ...well, he's not wrong. I'm always planning to stab people in the back.
  16. DawningWinds

Are we also allowed to PM our tribe members individually or just the main group PM?
  17. DawningWinds

Just to clarify, once the game starts, will we be able to post in-thread at all or only able to communicate outside.
  18. DawningWinds

-The War Room’s Sexiest Player Mint Elv -The War Room's Second Sexiest Player ExLight -Just a Survivor/Big Brother fan Minish -Wants to participate in the War Room games for once: Sheeerna -Some idiot who keeps forgetting that they meant join this DawningWinds - - - - - - - - - -
Back
Top Bottom