• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Max1996

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

It is unfortunate that we lost. But well played, Town!
  2. Max1996

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

For what it's worth, that has never been a forte of mine, regardless or alignment.
  3. Max1996

Vote: TheCapsFan Explain yourself, because I somehow doubt there's two Bulletproof
  4. Max1996

Raven convinced me too, after that post. More tomorrow, gotta go for the night for now.
  5. Max1996

...Could've sworn I placed this vote last night, right before going off. For the sake of getting more information, Vote: Emmy
  6. Max1996

I mean, even before that, he got Town points in my book.
  7. Max1996

I don't know...he seems the most Town to me so far. Granted, this is only D2, but still...
  8. Max1996

I agree that this does seem contradictory, so I'll keep Mint Elv in mind for now. Not quite sure if this is enough for a vote just yet, though.
  9. Max1996

I don't know if Mafia was getting nervous that HumanDawn was on to them, or they're just making it look that way by killing him...
  10. Max1996

Some games do, some don't, it always helps to check the rules to make sure.
Back
Top Bottom