• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview HZ012: The Future I Choose

Really hope that the anime getting interrupted with breaks doesn’t become a regular thing with this series like it did with Journeys. With them going with a decompressed storytelling style with this one, it can’t afford to lose momentum.
  2. Kurolegacy

Problem for me is that when it comes to a decompressed style, it’s not really saying anything more, it’s just taking longer to say something that doesn’t require that degree of time. While they have around 3 years for a series, time should be used effectively as to not fall into the same...
  3. Kurolegacy

I personally can’t really see Roy doing the gyms since the blurb they used to describe him was wanting to challenge the Pokémon of Legends. As such, I could see him doing the path of legends rather than gyms.
  4. Kurolegacy

The non-episodic structure is nice and all but it seems to be coming at the cost of things going from being too rushed in Journeys to too slow to the point that these episodes are better when binged vs tuning in each week.
Back
Top Bottom