• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Flaze

COMPLETE: Survival Project (TEEN)

Okay, so after almost three months, I actually read the last two entries I needed to. Normally I'd give some long review where I talk about what I thought of the story as a whole, but I think I've talked about what I've liked about this story and how it changed compared to where it started for a...
  2. Flaze

OKAY finally caught up all the way with this (you posting a new chapter today really threw me off >:( ) But...where to start. You certainly were right when you said that I'd like Sai a lot more after reading the chapters focused on his backstory. And the way you showcase it is...really really...
  3. Flaze

Then make it shorter :p (nah I'm just kidding)
  4. Flaze

Looks like we're nearing the end of the story, and finally getting some answers about Sai. I was a bit surprised by how quickly they went through Team Rocket's hideout, it seems like they managed to get through it pretty easily for a mismatch group that just kind of waltzed in, though maybe...
  5. Flaze

So what I really liked about this chapter was how it emphazised Kuiora's growth throughout the fic, something I actually realized myself considering I originally didn't like her much at the start but I've come to warm up to her really well xD but it's nice to see how she thinks now compared to...
  6. Flaze

Wait.wiat.waithaidha;idsaiodfnas What the hell was that? It's like the whole chapter was going by peacefully and then suddenly we get hit by that, I mean did Say do something? he didn't really approach Atis outright while the two were walking together. Granted I can't say I didn't see...
  7. Flaze

Well first of all. Repeated here :O You forgot the all important lucky xD which actually plays a role in the rest of the scene. Now onto the review itself. The Rennio chapter was really cute, I mean...it was sad cause like Rennio finally decided he was ready to fight again but it ended up...
  8. Flaze

Ooooh I hope it's Rennio :O
  9. Flaze

Well like I said before I think this was your best battle yet :p But that aside, ti seems like Senori had a huge epiphany at the end of last chapter...sort of, he's still putting group mentality above his own and relying on it to get himself through, he just feels like switching from one to...
  10. Flaze

All right! finally caught up with this again xD The Kuiora chapter was nice. It gave extra focus to her and this time just by herself, I didn't think Kuiora could actually make friends even! she's still a huge immature oddball though and doesn't seem to get that her whole religious ideals...
  11. Flaze

I just have to say one thing. Goddamn you Sai. Seriously I mean, I get the guy's probably gone through a lot and he has his problems and we still dont' know his full background or why he does what he does but...he's way too irresponsible for me not to facepalm xD I mean you don't just run off...
  12. Flaze

Okay it only took me a month but I finally got to read this! Sort of. I seriously have been slacking on my reviewing because I actually don't know where to start here >.< It was nice that we got to see Rennio's mind again, but I don't...exactly think he's the most entertaining voice. This is...
  13. Flaze

I find it funny both this story and the Long Walk entered their Goldenrod arc in the most recent chapters, yours loses inr egards to description but then again, all fics lose in that regard :p But on that note I think this chapter was a good way to focus on Atis after the events of the last...
  14. Flaze

Wow Rennio's story really is sad :c and again the fact that I'm actually reading LAON just makes it all the sadder for me when I think of what will become of Annie. That being said I actually wonder just how happy was Rennio's world, his view of Annie is certainly different to how she actually...
  15. Flaze

Well this was an interesting way to find out just how longe LAON is gonna be xD and how it's going to end...probably you seem to hint at the fact that Annie isn't going to finish the Johto cycle but I don't think evenyou would stretch the fic out to cover all of her journey through regions...
  16. Flaze

Well at least it's nice to know Kuiora is a little more adapted to traveling with Sai now. I still think she's a spoiled brat but now that she got her desire to be recognized by Sai out of her system she at least seems to have calmed down in this chapter, maybe the evolution helped out too...
  17. Flaze

I already am! :P
  18. Flaze

BinkVallen; how can you like such a spoiled little Totodile :P
  19. Flaze

All right here I am with the review I promised to you :P So like I told you before this chapter pretty much went a long way to point out what I already knew about Kuiora or at least suspected. She's a very interestnig character, clearly wanting to be useful and important to Sai but also...
  20. Flaze

So yeah Sai still wins the award for worst and most unpredictable trainer ever. I actually feel bad for Senori and the rest of his team, the guy is way too unstable and doesn't seem to know anything about being a normal person to the point the Pokemon have to carry him around and we know that's...
Back
Top Bottom