• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Crunching the numbers: Graph theory: Enhance your game with the power of math

I never really needed complex math in order to solve these kinds of puzzles because I am pretty good at planning out a path of travel. However, I was stumped for about 5 minutes on the last ice puzzle that you had to go over when heading towards the leader of Sootopolis gym.
  2. T

Science and Pokémon: A Good Catch: Exploring the technology behind Poké Balls

Something similar to the way pokemon are stored was addressed on the anime. On the episode, The Master of Mirage Pokemon, the pokemon that were being used to fight with were constructed of tiny fragments of data but were constructed in a way that they were solid just like a normal pokemon. Now...
  3. T

Nintendo shares fall following Wii U announcement: Wii U announcement blamed for 5-ye

Re: Nintendo shares fall following Wii U announcement: Wii U announcement blamed for In the past, whenever Nintendo has announced the release of a new console there has always been speculation as to what it would be capable of doing. Now I myself am not very easily impressed by things and this...
  4. T

Wii successor to be shown at E3: Nintendo to unveil next home console in June

Personally im not all that thrilled about a new nintendo system. Period. Because comparatively nintendo has really sucked when viewed against other consoles of the same generation. Now thats not to say I wont look into what the new system will be capable of doing aswell as seeing if they release...
  5. T

Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

In my opinion, I sure hope they dont make another ranger game unless they can make it really good. I bought Guardian Signs in the hope that it would top Shadows of Almia but its just an ok game. As for a new mystery dungeon game id say were due for another really good 1 because when I bought my...
  6. T

Pokémon video game marathon underway in Britain: Pokémon4Life raises money for Japan

Re: Pokémon video game marathon underway in Britain: Pokémon4Life raises money for Ja Well ive been called lazy when I try to game for to long, guess its different when your actually playing for a cause. To be honest I wish I was there gaming with them. Id play either ruby or sapphire because...
  7. T

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? Well it looks like some kinda slug or larva to me. additionally i wasnt double postin on purpose, i was just reading thru ppls posts and commentin on them.
  8. T

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? Well since dunsparce is supposed to be some kinda larvai, them turning it into a snake would be kind of weird. Now if they turned it into some kinda desert worm...
  9. T

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? I dont think theyll do that because wyverns are from runescape and if they make something that looks or shares the same name(unless its a universally known name) then runescape might call copyright.
  10. T

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? Aye you just know their gonna give eevee some new evolutions, they have to if their to keep with their traditions. Gen. I- eevee can evolve into Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon. Gen. II- Eevee can now evolve into...
  11. T

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? While it certainly would be an original idea, Raichu evolving would be impossible if it were to follow the guidelines for pokemon evolution meaning that (and both of these apply to your Raichu evolved form) a pokemon...
  12. T

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? Yanma already has an evolved form, Yanmega.
  13. T

So apparently there's going to be some big shake up this gen...

Eh like alot of people in the forums are pointing out, there is still lots of untapped potential in the DS cartriges that could be used to be able to add that to the game and still have it run as smooth as were used to. That would make it awesome if they would put it in the main game. But i see...
  14. T

That wouldnt be to overpowering. While that wouldnt make me double check to see if its a pokemon game it still would be a big change from the way it was in generations 3 and 4.
  15. T

theres no telling wat theyll do until they actually release it but its still cool to try and guess wat they will do.
  16. T

What would be cool also is if when u got in a battle, a screen would show up that would show a big battlefield where u could tell ur pokemon to stand and be able to tell them to use combo moves (eg. ice aqua jet) or if they used dig then u could use the ds stylus to tell them where to come up...
  17. T

You know that actually wouldn't be a bad idea if in a part of the game instead of havin to face 2 opponents from the villains team in a tag battle, you would have to face 3 of em in a 3 on 1 battle where you're allowed to use 3 pokemon as apposed to just using the regular 2.
  18. T

If u read its pokedex information it says that Spiritomb is made up of like 1000 evil spirits so technicly its an evil pokemon.
  19. T

Itemfinder renamed Dowsing MCHN.

y on earth would they rename the itemfinder to dowsing MCHN i mean thats just a stupid name. plus itemfinder describes wat the item does... i dont no wat the heck dowsing is supposed to mean.
  20. T

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? well as to the first pokemon game i owned well theni would have to answer pokemon ruby. but before i got that game i would play red and yellow on my sisters gameboy color... she gave me those games and ive got almost all of the pokemon games xcept hg/ss(im hopin to...
Back
Top Bottom