• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Team Gaara

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Was it really? Lol, I didn't really know what he'd go into. I did predict a switch to avoid Earth Power, but I didn't think it was all that uch of a play~ XP And yeah, this was a rare case of a pretty courteous dude for thinking so~ Thanks~ :3
  2. Team Gaara

Hmm, well I suppose that could be the case, in looking at it again. Though, his team was still far Serperior to mine, so still think he could have won it~ I'd also say "well played" makes sense, though I don't think I played particularly well there at the end, except maybe Protecting on his...
  3. Team Gaara

Stupid question, perhaps, I was on Showdown today and someone said "WP" and then forfeited. I've never had anyone tell me that but, not only do I not know what it means, I don't get why he forfeited because he was surely going to win. Here's the video if that'll help: OU (suspect test)...
  4. Team Gaara

You want 252 in Attack and Speed, not in HP.
  5. Team Gaara

I wanted to have those three, just so I'd have Special and Physical Defense covered, with Umbreon able to take either. I'm going between Espeon, Leafeon, Flareon, and Jolteon as the remaining three. I really wanted Leafeon as one of the attackers because I otherwise have nothing for Mega...
  6. Team Gaara

This is true, but I pretty much have three tanks in Vaporeon, Umbreon, and Sylveon. I thought about focusing on some of Glaceon's bulk, but it didn't seem necessary with the other three and I didn't want the team to have an abundance of Pokemon that just stall.
  7. Team Gaara

Oh yeah, forgot about Flame Charge~ Alright then, thanks~ Forgot to ask, while I'm at it. What about Glaceon? She suffers the same problem where I don't know what else to focus in besides her main attacking stat.
  8. Team Gaara

So now I've gone and bred an entire Eeveelution team with Wish~ :P How should I go about EVing my Flareon? Of course Max Attack, but should I max out Speed or HP? I've seen Speed, but I don't think it'll be outspeeding anything any time soon anyway, so I feel it'd be a waste, so I thought HP...
  9. Team Gaara

Is Sylveon or Florges a better Specially Defensive wall? Looking at the stats, everything really points to Florges. I use both and they both pretty much have the same role: Toxic, Aromatherapy/Heal Bell. Only issue for me is that my Sylveon does not have Wish, which I know it pretty much needs...
  10. Team Gaara

Is Poison Heal or Technician better on Breloom?
  11. Team Gaara

MegaCharizardY is the best for a Special Sweeper. You normally want to Mega on the first turn with CharizardY so MegaCharizardY's ability is pretty much irrelevant since it won't be in the form long enough for it to matter. In regular form, I'd say Solar Power on a Sun team. Are you just...
  12. Team Gaara

Ok, I do know about the Beat Up Justified tactic. It's interesting and clever, but a little too risky for me to ever use. Well, it wasn't as if the forfeit really bothered me (I'm perfectly aware people DC when their first/primary mon goes down to an unexpected crit or what not), but I didn't...
  13. Team Gaara

Oh, okay~ This is the first time I've ever seen or heard of that strategy, so I didn't really understand why he'd just quit with a Lucario, Alakazam, and Jirachi in the back. Hell, I didn't even know Jirachi or Lucario got Follow Me. I guess if that Krookodile's his only attacker and he falls...
  14. Team Gaara

I understand what Hax is. In this case, he missed, which is what he said before quitting. What I don't get is why the miss (or possibly the loss of his Krookodile) would be reason enough to quit. As I said before, he was probably going to win and I was wondering if maybe that miss screwed with...
  15. Team Gaara

But if you look into the chat right before he quit, he mentioned the Hax, so I assume that's why he suddenly quit, as opposed to for another outside reason. I understand it might be pointless to wonder about it, but most people I face generally don't forfeit so suddenly and oddly and I was...
  16. Team Gaara

I don't know if this question goes here, nor if I should even be asking it in the first place, or even if anyone will be able to answer it, but I'm genuinely confused and ANY possible insight will be of assistance. So, I was on Showdown and I just had this battle: Smogon Doubles replay...
  17. Team Gaara

Assuming the Gale Wing Talonflame is using a Flying-move, no.
  18. Team Gaara

I'm not too sure, but someone challenged me with a Handicap and we could only use 3 Pokemon each, instead of six, if that helps. Also, I won the battle, and afterwards, it said my "handicap level" increased, or something like that. Sorry if that doesn't help much, but that's what happened when...
  19. Team Gaara

Maybe, but not always. My Galvantula is pretty much 50:50 in terms of lasting past turn 2 with a decent amount of health to switch (if I had such a move on it). Regardless, I don't see what prevents you, Master Mew; from just sending out the Gravity user after Galvantula faints.
Back
Top Bottom