• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Why do moveset suggestions for Latias always seems to have Roost suggested on it? It learns Recover, is there really any benefit to becoming Earthquake fodder that I'm missing? Also is it viable to run a bulky set with a Timid Latias?
  2. T

Need some advice So I've started breeding for Hidden Power (thank god for N's Pokemon) and managed to get this for Modest Bulbasaur: HP ATK DEF SPA SPD SPE 30 30 31 26 31 30 I'm wondering whether I should stop at this or continue on for 31 SpA (and possibly 31 HP)? Its kind of...
  3. T

You mean Jolly, not Timid, right?
  4. T

Re: Ideas for a Male 6IV Timid H/A Eevee You're doubling base 95 speed, very few Pokemon are going to be faster than you in the sun, so you'll appreciate the attack boost.
  5. T

Thanks for the information you could provide, that would make breeding for a good IV's marvel scale Dratini with the right nature much easier if IV's are still variable. EDIT: Okay, so everything went back to how RS formed eggs, not just the way IV's are passed. I soft-reset hatched an egg...
  6. T

Anyone have data on the IV's and EV spreads of Pokemon in the battle subway? Are all Pokemon there perfect IV's? Also, when the egg is formed at the daycare, what exactly is already determined? Just the nature, or are IV's fixed too? And what of the ability?
  7. T

So, just so I know how to play this properly: Ninetales vs. Politoed Is it the slower one who's weather dominates in the end? EDIT: nvm found the answer But on a related note: In a rotation battle, if I rotate the weather Pokemon in on a later turn, will it activate?
  8. T

The problem I have with Abomasnow is that it causes collateral damage, and Sunlight isn't really something I'm particularly worried about compared to other weather conditions.
  9. T

This is more for Online Rotation Wifi. I don't really want to use a weather team, but I want to counter their weather. Would using Whimsicott + Sunny Day be advisable?
  10. T

So I'm breeding some stuff old school style. Wondering what values are set when the egg is formed in HgSS and BW [] Nature [] IV's [] Gender [] Ability [] Shiny EDIT: Also, the breeding mechanics for BW is the same as HgSs right, that the nature is passed down by any parent holding the ever...
  11. T

So I'm deciding to use Latios in the Battle Tower, I heard Soul Dew doesn't work in it. I'd like confirmation on this.
  12. T

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos That's why I'm asking, for someone whose actually tried this.
  13. T

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos It doesn't really matter if it's the same contest type as the contest but here's the general guideline: Move type 1: A basic performance (3 hearts) Move type 2: Earn +2 if performs first/last Move type 3...
  14. T

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Not even. Its better for it to focus its EVs on particular stats to achieve what it needs to on a team rather than an even dispersal of EVs. If you're using a Steel or Bug Arceus to counter other Ubers...
  15. T

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Bumping because I actually have a valid question. So I was wondering which one would be better as a Rapid Spin Blocker. The basic overveiw for this is that most Rapid Spinners are weak to a combination of...
  16. T

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Crunch basically gets the same coverage without Normal types being immune to it. Also the physical defense loss is fairly nice. Its not only hitting everything neutral, but also being able to better handle...
  17. T

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Because its based on usage, and without the BL ban tier in existance right now for testing, people who don't know that automatically think UU = Weak.
  18. T

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Apart from Smeargle, there's Mawile and Scizor.
  19. T

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I knew that one, which was hilarious.
  20. T

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Yeah, that's what I thought, especially with the damage calculations on a lot of gaming calculators, but for some reason, every single page on Bulbapedia was changed to say that.
Back
Top Bottom