• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DCM

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: Need an answer related to Pokemon Battles stats are reduced down to what they would be at level 50, only within the context of that battle. what other information are you looking for?
  2. DCM

Re: Ideas for 3 Male 6IV 1 Timid and 2 Adamant H/A Eevee Merging with the simple questions thread
  3. DCM

Would it be Kosher if I posted a semi weekly "pokemon of the week" metagame discussion? Just to talk about some alternative pokemon, maybe get people pumped for the new metagame?
  4. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos movewise, I think synthesis would be a good choice. recovery moves are good.
  5. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos yeah, ingrain is pretty bad. and big root only effects Absorb, Drain Punch, Dream Eater, Giga Drain, Leech Life, or Mega Drain, none of which you carry. Petal Dance makes you an easy switch in and set up...
  6. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I've Been toying with the Idea of anti-lead Primeape (in UU). this is the set i have so far Primeape@focus sash 252 attack/252 Speed Vital Spirit Close Combat PayBack/U Turn Fire Punch Stone Edge He Comes in...
  7. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Also, taunt shuts you down. And struggling out is not an attractive option.
  8. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos no
  9. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Don't use it. Never rely on hypnosis+dream eater. Sleep clause only let's you put one thing to sleep, so they'll probably switch out.
  10. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos he said no items. I would raep people with ambipom, yanmega and Garchomp if i were you. i would give sets, but they take to long to type on an Ipod. basically, use technician ambipom, speed boost yanmega...
  11. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos *doh* yeah, you are right. i just saw the plus special defense.
  12. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Gardevoir.
  13. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos The health and sp def are awful. There are some sets you could use, but I would trash it.
  14. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos only if you are planning on using him as a revenge killer. he is very good at that, but the choice band set works much better for sweeping. it really depends on what you are using it for.
  15. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos U-turn is an excellent move to put on him. having a scouting move is very helpful. Now it boils down to this. Rock vs. Electric for coverage. Rock is Bug Fire Flying Ice Bug is an uncommon type in OU, with...
  16. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos well, i'm not a big fan of taunt, so my opinion means nothing here. if i was using the specs set i would drop it for something else.
  17. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos that actually seems like a pretty good set for him. do not replace FB with CC, you are wasting a good specsape (uncommon set).
  18. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos the 0's really kill you there. I would keep the Magnemite, asa it is shine, and its Defense and SP attack are good. Mareeep is also very good. eevee.... awful.
  19. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos poliwrath. Which one works better in the OU metagame, Sub-Poliwrath or bulk up?
  20. DCM

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos ReBreed? they lack the IV's to be a good porygon-2 or Porygon-z
Back
Top Bottom