• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kantomasta

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Is the VGC format always doubles or does it change every season? Id like to start playing some VGC but not sure on that
  2. Kantomasta

Even though it copies EV's would you still need one with good Iv's? Curious to this as well
  3. Kantomasta

Ok, Ive had mixed responses about this at other places, so ill ask here: Is Heliolisk Viable in Competitive? Ive been thinking of using one on a rain team as a middle-late game sweeper. Heres the set im thinking: Heliolisk@??? Timid Dry Skin -Tbolt -Grass Knot -Surf -Volt Switch
  4. Kantomasta

I dont have anything with timid haha. I might go chain something in that group and catch em all though till i get timid haha
  5. Kantomasta

Is there any other natures that are good on Volcorana besides Timid? Bred two boxes now and have almost everything besides timid
  6. Kantomasta

Is Speed Boost Blaziken/M-Blaziken legal/usable anywhere outside of the battle maison? Just bred a 31/31/31/31/31/x Adament Torchic and want to know wherr all i can use it
  7. Kantomasta

Evolving to magmortar dosent help either? TerraTF;
  8. Kantomasta

Is Magmar/Mortar any good? And if so, with what set? I recently got a safari shiny Magmar with 31/x/x/31/x/x and want to know if i can viably use it
  9. Kantomasta

Ok thanks. And its for Battle Institute/Randoms online. MKanga/Dnite/Azumarill
  10. Kantomasta

Ok, that makes more sense. So with the others i breeded (Karp, Scyther and Dratini) I had luck on my side when the first eggs all had 5iv's?
  11. Kantomasta

Hoping this is the right place to ask this: Ive been breeding/training competitive mons lately, and ive got a 6iv ditto just for this. I put a destiny knot on him, and had right natured 5iv pokemon fairly easy. At least with Scyther, Magikarp, and Dratini. Now im breeding a kangaskhan. I have...
  12. Kantomasta

So quick question about the battle institute. I can(and have) used my in game team to get the power items, but now I want to start making a team to go for streaks. I already posted my gyara lead here awhile back, and now I want to know, what would be some good teammates? Im thinking Dragonite...
  13. Kantomasta

Can someone suggest a moveset/ev spread for a Gliscor on a Hailstorm team? Thanks:)
  14. Kantomasta

ok thanks ill try out suckerpunch
  15. Kantomasta

Hey guys im new to ev training so i figured i would ask here. How does this sound for an Absol? I got it from a site but i figured i would ask you guys too. Absol@ choice scarf nature:Adament Ability: Super luck Nightslash Superpower Psycho cut Pursuit EV's 4 hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spd
  16. Kantomasta

Oh, OK. Thanks, guess i'll have to study the guide some more... (goes to search guide). Thanks for tellin me that though!
  17. Kantomasta

I have a quick question. I've been wanting to ev train, so i read a couple of guides. The ev part comes easy to me, but the IV's are confusing. Do I really need to pay attention to the IV's? Are they that important for a begginer?
  18. Kantomasta

Ok, so i readf a guide on ev training and there was just one thing i couldnt figure out. If i get all Ev's at a leavel before 100(say 55 for example) would it be safe to level my pokemon up on any pokemon after that to get to lv 100?
Back
Top Bottom